Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Donky kong 2", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jos 15 years ago
  It's the same as donkey kong (an official level). It isn't new or orginal.
Treazer 15 years ago
  Highscore!!!
Garygoh884 15 years ago
  I think this may be rejected because it is similar to Donkey Kong (Rolling Turtle).
jp 15 years ago
  I think it looks acceptable even if there is a similar level. But of course if romejeme edit the title. Let's wait a little and then we reject if nothing changed.

(I've limited this user to 1 level a wek because he's still submitting new levels without editing his purple levels).
minimariner 15 years ago
  I think that the circle around the finishing goal could be a little bit neater but other than that it's a great level. :D
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  i have one BIG think to say...
try play the map: donkey kong! this is a wannabe game of it
(its ok copy orther maps? :O)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  both don't have to be capitalized for it to be acceptable, just fyi
jayco425 15 years ago
  the circle around the finish needs to be neater and first letter of both words should be capitalized then it shall be acceptable!
(EDIT) awell oh_bebe but i allways capital both!
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  no The level was Donkey Kong and by Captian 404
Sires 15 years ago
  I know which level you are referring to, oh_bebe. But I think this one here is a little harder than the other one. But my memory might fail me as well...
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  The first letter in the title needs to be capitalized..
But there is actually another level just like this.. so i don't know if it should be rejected. If another admin wants to check this out and do that..?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Donky kong 2"

About Level "Donky kong 2"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  The first letter in the title needs to be capitalized..
But there is actually another level just like this.. so i don't know if it should be rejected. If another admin wants to check this out and do that..?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg