Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Accurate Jumper", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

1jase 14 years ago
  haha! ya you are right.
jondeelee 15 years ago
  Congratulations, Sires! You're now one of the few, the proud, the brave, the people with too much time on their hands. :)
Sires 15 years ago
  YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! WOOOT!!!!! Hoorayyyy!!!!!!

I beat it. And even with a positive score... wow. :)
Sires 15 years ago
  @jondeelee: Exactly, I am
SPOILER
jondeelee 15 years ago
  @Sires: are you...

SPOILER

@newrat: 88 was a fluke, made possible only because I managed to clear the long jump at the end on the first try. (Well, technically about the fiftieth try, but you know what I mean.) Anyway, you've got scores that I can't beat, so I think we're pretty even.
Sires 15 years ago
  Another 500 tries later with still no success, I have to say that the only thing that will make you get to the other side at the long jump, must be an extremely lucky jump. The closest I can get witch accuracy is right before the green line on the other side starts.

So, this level is named wrong. It should be called "Lucky Jumper".
newrat 15 years ago
  I really like this level. Jondeelee you're a mad man for getting 88.
1jase 15 years ago
  YES!!! I finnaly beat!!! WOOHOOO!!!
Sires 15 years ago
  Ok, after 1000 tries to do the long jump, I officially announce that it is impossible. I know people have finished this level. But still, it is totally impossible. No doubt about it. Im-Possible. The saving green line is just one millimeter too far to the right. DAMN. It MUST be possible. No, it is NOT.
Am I going nuts here? I guess I better call it a night... ;-)
Sires 15 years ago
  @jondeelee: Thank you for the hint. I had tried that before (that, and like 26 other things), and it never worked. But now I know that I can forget about the 26 other things and concentrate on that one. :-)

Edit: Did it. Only to find out that the next challenge is even harder... I think I know what to do here, but out of 200 tries, the closest I got to the checkpoint was one millimeter. Aaarrrgh... how somebody can finish that with 88 points is something I will never understand... ;-)
jondeelee 15 years ago
  @Sires:

SPOILER
Sires 15 years ago
  I have no idea how I can reach the second check point (the one with the 5 stars behind the long vertical line). I see that it must be possible, since some players have beaten the level, but so far, this is a mystery to me.
Jac1 15 years ago
  That was hard!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Accurate Jumper"

About Level "Accurate Jumper"

First post of the topic

Jac1 15 years ago
  That was hard!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg