Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level Creator Newbies (RT)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Darerd 15 years ago
  @awesomess for example doesnt know how to make rotations. can you help him out?
Jac1 15 years ago
  She recently updated "unfinished". That must be it!
lololol 15 years ago
  so, are you making the level? (:
Jac1 15 years ago
  I'll join!

I'll explain the fundemental basics; ex: how to draw lines, how to copy items, how to make pats...
lololol 15 years ago
  Okay Thanks :D
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  ok cool! i will start a level and add you to it.. you can add anything you think will help!
lololol 15 years ago
  Good idea!! and i will help :)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Newbies (Rolling Turtle)

This level is a collaboration for anyone to add level creator tips on how to make a level, and how to make a neat level!
It is also for newbies (or anyone that wants to learn how to use the level editor) to look at in edit mode to see how different functions work.
Post if you want to be able to look at the level in edit mode.
Please only add helpful hints and don't delete other peoples work (unless it is wrong). You may move stuff around to make the level easier to get around though. And remember to lock the level before you look at it. (Press the L under the editor.)
DO NOT EDIT THE LEVEL IF YOU HAVE REJECTED LEVELS. IF YOU DO YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOOK AT THE LEVEL IN EDIT MODE ANYMORE.

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  Newbies (Rolling Turtle)

This level is a collaboration for anyone to add level creator tips on how to make a level, and how to make a neat level!
It is also for newbies (or anyone that wants to learn how to use the level editor) to look at in edit mode to see how different functions work.
Post if you want to be able to look at the level in edit mode.
Please only add helpful hints and don't delete other peoples work (unless it is wrong). You may move stuff around to make the level easier to get around though. And remember to lock the level before you look at it. (Press the L under the editor.)
DO NOT EDIT THE LEVEL IF YOU HAVE REJECTED LEVELS. IF YOU DO YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOOK AT THE LEVEL IN EDIT MODE ANYMORE.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg