Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Disjunction Lab", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 1 year ago
  To be honest I think that was the last one I was ever even close to. Your remaining highscores all seem utterly ridiculous to me - ‘The Killer Pen’ is definitely one of the strongest in my opinion - up there with . I think you may have four if you include your tied highscore on ‘Back door’, and of course another pair of titanic scores on ‘Lethal Holes!’ and ‘Hard climbings’. All four of those could well stand the test of time as I’m very bad at Back door and the other three are up there as some of the best scores in the game! I reckon that if you were to return to the game then you could take some of your other highscores back. I think this one, if you can get an ending like your ending before, 105k is a matter of playing out a very clean run with a fast checkpoint. I have looked into 105k and I think it’s probably out of my reach for now, unless I can get a very lucky ending. It would be awesome to see you return to the game, I think that you wouldn’t have much trouble at all with 9 million now!

EDIT: I missed 'Valley of Hope' somehow. Have been going for that one for a while, but it's held firm and so you have five left unless there's any others I missed.
Dynamo 1 year ago
  Uh oh, I think I only have 2 high scores left now! Hopefully they’re enough to stand the test of time! Congrats on completely whitewashing the JG2 competition CG, I wish I could get back into it but my laptop is completely messed up and a bunch of keys either don’t work properly or don’t work at all, and remapping just feels unnatural, kinda tempted to get a cheap wireless keyboard though… I’ll look into it :)
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  Absolute joke of an ending - no improvement in position but somehow managed 104k with that :o

EDIT: Finally a good ending :D - I do wonder how much I can push for 105 here or if I'm really biting off a lot more than I can chew. Glad to get the highscore anyway!
chris3000 3 years ago
  Well this one seems to be my second favorite level but my most favorite is Wonders of Jumpgear.
Dynamo 3 years ago
  I'm getting very consistent 102-103k, just got a 103927, I'm not sure if I have the ability for 105k anymore :(
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  97k is a good score. I think that 101k is a good aim for a great place to be happy with a score, that's where I plateaued for a long time.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Hmmm, I still seem to be missing 7-8k here, I scored 97k last time.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  Oh my, 103k. Finally got this score. I think I'm going to go for 104 and 105 but I do not have high hopes to beat this 103. Anyway we shall see what I can do...
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I think you’re the only player in the world with the potential to get 105 or 106. My 102 was a complete fluke and I don’t know if anyone else is willing to step up to the plate...
Dynamo 4 years ago
  I would go as far to say that 105 or maybe 106k is possible as I really fluffed up the checkpoint...
chris3000 4 years ago
  Hmmm, I still have about 7k to improve on.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  102k+ is seriously insane because of the brutal ending... 101k is not what I wanted but I'll take it for now.

EDIT: Really solid 102k. Not faster than Dynamo anywhere - but it didn't need to be due to that amazing ending.
popo2 6 years ago
  Close one! Currently at 101K now. :D
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Nice one! Currently 87 points away from that :|
popo2 6 years ago
  Finally, six digits!
HeyItsMe 7 years ago
  How do I get past the last one?
Edit: I got it :D
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  I beat this again and, IMO, it is the hardest official (I suck at cable car jumps)
Dynamo 10 years ago
  Nice to see my highscore on one of my favourite levels is still here! :)
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  did I say your first highscore? I don't think so but indeed if you inprove the start
SuperMario 12 years ago
  My hs suck at the start, but the last part was awesome :)

PS: btw I have 3 :)
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  nice done supermario with your new highscore
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Whoa lucky for me!!
Pof 12 years ago
  Cooongratz :)
Dynamo 12 years ago
  FINALLY! I did it.
Dynamo 13 years ago
  Hey, you noticed that TheManOfChicken is even worse? (on this)
chris3000 13 years ago
  I know, he also has to improve on a few others.
Dynamo 13 years ago
  PD really needs to improve on this!
Dynamo 13 years ago
  I'm closer to highscore..
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  I'm getting closer to high-score

edit: impossible
chris3000 13 years ago
  Pineapple: another challenge

[1] [2] [3]

Levels forum

Play Level "Disjunction Lab"

About Level "Disjunction Lab"

First post of the topic

Jac1 15 years ago
  This is probably possible... but how I do not know.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg