Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Weavy Mazes", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 7 years ago
  Bump, probably the most boring high score I've ever achieved on RT...
minimariner 14 years ago
  Ok, thanks.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  You should have bumped it, minimariner.
Don't think I know wich levels I need to edit, I'm just a human.

Edited the info bubbles and accetped it.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  This is AN obstacle

May you look for further gramar errors maybe ?
(if the word before the "a" starts pronounced by a vowel, then change the "a" in "an"

The first message gets overwritten to fast by the second, giving not enough time to read it.
minimariner 14 years ago
  Ok, thanks

[edit] I think i've made it better now.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  There you go, and whilst it is purple, may you fix some messyness please ?

And maybe some BG ?
just suggestions tought.
minimariner 14 years ago
  Can i edit this because i found out that the elevating lines isn't straight? They are sloping down to the right a bit.
newrat 15 years ago
  yeh I did realise that. And I was going to try and out-patience (if thats a word) you. But after a few lowercase many trips, boredom got the better of me.
jondeelee 15 years ago
  Getting a high score on this level doesn't necessarily require skill...it just requires many, many, many trips through the level to collect all of the stars. Did I say many trips? I'm sorry, I meant MANY trips.
newrat 15 years ago
  and then jondeelee came along...
minimariner 15 years ago
  Thanks Sires

@Jster95,I was going to slow down the beginning bit so players could read the info messages but i thought it'll confuse the player when it suddenly speeds up again so i thought i wouldn't do it.

If this level does come to being officail (i'm not saying that it could or could not but), would you think it would be a good official level?

Also if you are on the third part and you wonder why it goes down and a little sideways, I made it do that so it might confuse the player and they might die. It's just a mini challenge for the last weavy, evevator maze :D

Yay, back to high score :D

@jondeelee: I agree that it doesn't require a much skill, just the skillage of avoiding pathed objects that are so close to touching you and the skill to get into really tricky places by getting so close to the sides to collect the stars.

But to get the highest score possible, you need to collect all the stars in the first maze without dying or you will have to restart. Mazes 2 and 3 are the ones that you can die on.
chilipepper99 15 years ago
  whoa high score!
Jster95 15 years ago
  the info text messages can be distracting.
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  hmmm its a nice map but its not original + last part are very annoying :o but great
Sires 15 years ago
  By far the best elevator game here, I think. This is fantastic.
pen11 15 years ago
  needs checkpoints!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Weavy Mazes"

About Level "Weavy Mazes"

First post of the topic

pen11 15 years ago
  needs checkpoints!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg