Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Valley Of Hope", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 5 years ago
  I managed to increase my score again, but there's definitely still room for improvement at the end I think!
PineappleDude 5 years ago
  Nice! This can definitely be optimized though, just after the mud part :) I will see what I can do later :P
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Finally reached 54k! :D

p.s. So am I PD... ;)
ayberk 6 years ago
  33563 score :)
funguy161 8 years ago
  Very Nice Level. Rating It 5 Of 5
PineappleDude 9 years ago
  Hehe, I'm a perfectionist ;)
kirrock 9 years ago
  Fml. Pineapple, every single score of yours on every map seems impossible to beat. Kill me plox. >.<
PineappleDude 9 years ago
  Lol :P Sometimes glitches occur in the highscores making them seem as not completing the level :) If you want to see what the best players on a level click the scores tab just above this message! :) And there you can see that I have gotten a score over 50000 ;)
MrFrost 9 years ago
  Pineappledude is loser.
psychomaster 10 years ago
  I'm not surprised you use exploits to get highscores, Pineappledude.
PineappleDude 10 years ago
  It is indeed ;) The replay will play as if the car never went out of it's 'small position', thus ruining the replay. Great way to hide shortcuts haha I know Asteria used it a lot ;)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Oh yes, that glitch! Is that what causes the replay to crash?
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Press and hold space, then pause the game, stop pressing space, continue the game and the car goes back to normal.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  What is the "space glitch"?
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Note that PD used the space glitch in this highscore, making CIII think that he actually beated PD.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I don't really understand what you mean. PineappleDude still has the highscore ...
CubixIII 10 years ago
  I beat Pinappledude!
Or at least his time.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  They're all 4 or thicker.
kurisoh 14 years ago
  this is official even if it uses hacks? o.o

(no offense though good level) (and for where the hack is when you go through the water place a background line is under the size [4])
Asteria 14 years ago
  Highscore!!!
Jac1 15 years ago
  Another misplacement...
supergeek 15 years ago
  this is a glich in evry lvl you have to do it just right i think what hapend is you got your head in the ground and it shot you
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Ok while playing this, i found a glitch. On the jump over the first hill, I landed on my head and then jumped at the same time, and was shot up into the sky! Either its a land deformity, or its something else.
jp 15 years ago
  Superb easy level. And it's not easy to make great easy levels.
faebrisingr 15 years ago
  Amazing!
Love it!
The graphics are phenomenal!
BenTen 15 years ago
  gundu, if you make so many good levels we might not be able to play them if we havent unlockrd them!
Kirby 15 years ago
  official! 5/5
Jac1 15 years ago
  That's good, you don't deed to concentrate on your driving and you can enjoy the magnificent scenery!
leander2604 15 years ago
  yeah it's super beautiful, but u can do it by holding the "up" butten! (almost) X)
Jac1 15 years ago
  Jp's not online at the moment...

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Valley Of Hope"

About Level "Valley Of Hope"

First post of the topic

supergeek 15 years ago
  perfect has to be official =O rocks
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg