Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Scribbled Museum ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 13 years ago
  So do I :/
gameinsky 13 years ago
  What you did here is about the same I did on the collab "different worlds" I hope we all learned a lesson of this.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I'm glad you understand, it's easy to overreact in a situation like this (I have done it myself so I know all about it)
Dynamo 13 years ago
  Fair engough. :)
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  First of all: I didn't, I said it was a rip-off, not as good as the original level. Second I didn't rate it 0 (That's not even possible). I rated it 3 or 4, can't remember which. Your comparisment isn't even what I'd describe as close to what I actually said :/
Dynamo 13 years ago
  Yeah, I see what you mean. But how would you like it if I commented on one of your levels: This sucks, absolutely rubbish, 0/5?
Coolguy52 13 years ago
  It looks like a Tip but i'd still give it a 5/5
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Sorry if I offended you, but it is just a rip-off. And (almost) every time you make a rip-off it ain't gonna be that great. Even when you make sequels to your own levels they usually don't turn out as great as the first one :/

The bottom line is to try and make your own theme instead of using something old.

Did that sound fair enough?
Dynamo 13 years ago
  Thanks for your encouragement Ferrari...
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Just a cheap rip-off :/
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  to scribbled 3/5
kirrock 14 years ago
  Very good level, But i dont think official because it's a official level like this called: Scribbled Escape! 4/5! Fun :)
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  My computer Lags while I play this. And getting out seems impossible for me! Jeez. (did u get permission?)
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  cool but there's another similar official.....
Shaker96 15 years ago
  like scribbel escape
OliAli 15 years ago
  Great Great Great Great level!!!!!!! 100/5:D
Shiro 15 years ago
  I think 1 of these levels is enough...
Shaker96 15 years ago
  NICE LEVEL...
it is funny to play.
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  lol that's funny. I'm not ashamed that you say that, though. And I'm very happy someone other than gecko liked my level.

oh yeah, official
kngdmhrts2 15 years ago
  great level...especially after Scibbled Escapedes..its easier than the original...so im very thankful for that, lol
metakirby22 15 years ago
  Official!!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Whew!!! That was a great tribute to Scribbled Escapedes! I loved it as much as the original!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Scribbled Museum "

About Level "Scribbled Museum "

First post of the topic

geckojsc 15 years ago
  Whew!!! That was a great tribute to Scribbled Escapedes! I loved it as much as the original!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg