Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Impossible-Auto", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 14 years ago
  1 year ago...

Easy circuit (Rolling Turtle)
allyally 14 years ago
  Since when did Bberen come up with it?
(i've never even heard of him!)
Sillius 14 years ago
  Who's Bberen? And no I don't want to tell anyone... In somekind of way it's actually a pretty unfair that I know it :p
1jase 14 years ago
  how do you know that?
Jac1 14 years ago
  Nope, allayallay didn't invent the glitch
SPOILER
1jase 14 years ago
  so in that case everyone should know?
Sillius 14 years ago
  And I don't actually think you have the rights to do that? I know that I said when you upload a level you loose the rights to it, but Allyally actually invented (maybe found sounds better better) this glitch...
lololol 14 years ago
  Please delete your comment, the glitch will just be used by everyone, and its also hard to control.
1jase 14 years ago
  I am NOT TELLING A NEWBIE ABOUT THIS GLITCH!!!!! because they are most likely to Spam IT!!!!
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  You're being selfish by not sharing it. Do you guys not know what selfish means?
1jase 14 years ago
  We are not selfish! I also learned it BY MYSELF!
Elizea 14 years ago
  actually allyally made a tuto for this, but deleted it before it was evaluated (rejected).

and ellemennt75, there are few good ways to use this glitch so i dont levels with it should be insta rejected, but if levels with it would have much higher standards to get accepted? :p
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  I can do the glitch yes, but I can't do it the right way. Mine have to move before they become impossible. Can anyone explain it to the fullest because I know how to do it already, per say.
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  slefish?... i found the glitch myself...
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  allyally, brolling, and 1jase are selfish. The reason this auto is in the high 4's is because it almost kills you, USING IMPOSSIBLE LINES! If it didn't have them, it would suck. I think it's unfair that you are hoarding the glitch. I think if a level has them and they don't do anything, they get an automatic reject.
gad10301998 14 years ago
  can someone make a tuto for this?
mewmewluver_151 14 years ago
  how do you do it?!?! i am sooo confused when i first played it.i thought i was gonna die...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  ahum not only in rt...
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  yeah would be bad if all used in all maps, people... its a bug in rolling turtle! its not good to use!!!!
allyally 14 years ago
  Yeah get over it, it was found out about a long time ago so keep your hats on!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Stop asking!!!!!
Read first the conversation and you will know why.
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  how can you do this glitch??
Darerd 14 years ago
  i agree with sillus. i mean, sure i played the tuto before it was evaluated, i think the glitch is really stupid. i know i may not use it but still know it for the rest of my life and regretting that it was very bad to find out.
Sillius 14 years ago
  Elizea it's not being selfish... it's being responsible :p

Have you seen some of the messy levels new people make ?...

Can you imagine what some of them would look like if glitchy walls were floating everywhere

By the way most of the people who knows how to do this doesn't actually use it...

I'm only going to use it in 1 level (maybe a 2nd but then I'll stop using this glitch)

Oooh and if you invented a cure for cancer would you then go out and give it to the 1st person you met? Without telling the world that you invented it?...

(ooh and this may seem a little harsh, but I don't wanna be mean, just help xD)
allyally 14 years ago
  Right, if people want to know ask me and if i think they are worthy of knowing, ill tell them!
Elizea 14 years ago
  how?! how can people playing here be that selfish? you know a glitch, and telling it only to ''the right guys who deserves to know it''
Im 14 years ago
  And you don't think I will? -.-

One of the reason that I haven't made any levels recently (except from CLs) is because I don't know the glitch...
Treazer 14 years ago
  Dont make a Tutorial!
@1jase
yes good only tell peoples who we think s/he will use it good!
Shiro 14 years ago
  Good Job Oh_Bebe :D!
gundu 14 years ago
  I think you didn't have the choice xD

Levels forum

Play Level "Impossible-Auto"

About Level "Impossible-Auto"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  idk how you did this! But it's pretty cool
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg