Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Bubble Collecter", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

mudvayne732 14 years ago
  I just realized that this is a lot like gundu's "Stars Collecter" level. I didnt even remember that level when i made this. Just played it and realized. Sorry gundu for stealing your idea =(
Sires 14 years ago
  Now it is a perfect level.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  ok I will re-accept it in 10 min (that's how long it takes for it to unlock so I can do that)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  you can edit now

You edited it 2 days ago, not 2 weeks, and the last time you called (according to the time on the comment) was yesterday so it wasnt that long of a wait..
jondeelee 15 years ago
  Could you please place the checkpoints at least halfway down the new pipes/tubes you've created? It gets really annoying when you miss one of them and then have to completely restart the level because you can't jump back up to get them (since they also act as switches).
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  ok done mudvayne!
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Make it so you can only open the doors after the checkpoint is gotten
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  ok you can edit
smile8910 15 years ago
  Huge shortcut in the beginning
Elizea 15 years ago
  theres 2 ways to do it, harder way (the one it was meant to be done) or ''cheating way'' by jumping from the 1st ball to the second without touching savepoint, taking the bubble over that one and jumping down again... very easy that way, u should fix it
jondeelee 15 years ago
  Could you make the text boxes and the initial descent faster? There's almost twenty seconds at the beginning where nothing is happening. Other than that, I liked the level: great challenges, solid programming.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  this is very hard

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Bubble Collecter"

About Level "Bubble Collecter"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  this is very hard
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg