Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Auto Deathly #2", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

juhdanad 12 years ago
  Short but good.
Darerd 14 years ago
  wow thank you oh_bebe it looks a bit better now X] you are the champ at neatness. can i edit this? i want to make a few challenges.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  ok hope you don't mind what I did..
catzrock96 15 years ago
  Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 15 years ago
  that was fun! good job!
Darerd 15 years ago
  yes. I will add you...
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  can i edit this to make it a little more neat?
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  sometimes you get killed, but its ok..
catzrock96 15 years ago
  Awesomely cool!!
Darerd 15 years ago
  thx PIP but barely any autos make it to be official...
@iamstormtrooper you can edit now.
PIP 15 years ago
  I like the level so much shut be officel The level is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  I can help with the invisible lines. First start a line going up, then curve it to the side, straight line, and so on, until it overlaps. The resulting invisible box should be a square with rounded sides, and the dot you can see should be just below the curve on either the right/left hand side. I would make the box's straight parts only 1 square long (grid = 16) because it works better that way.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  It works on my mac so you can take the info's out. Also I would like to see the invisible line and the stars neater. And one more thing.. It would be nice if it were longer and more visually interesting bc there are already so many auto's.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Auto Deathly #2"

About Level "Auto Deathly #2"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  It works on my mac so you can take the info's out. Also I would like to see the invisible line and the stars neater. And one more thing.. It would be nice if it were longer and more visually interesting bc there are already so many auto's.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg