Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "3-D Ribbons", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 4 years ago
  This level is extremely annoying for me because there are no straight edges, just god damn curves everywhere, I'm gonna keep working on it though, watch this space especially since you've raised the potential max! ;)
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  165 isn’t the limit for this level. I know of potentially better strategies which all you to edge closer towards the 170 mark, it’s just that I don’t feel capable of executing them even 10% of the time. In one case, a strategy which would gain 3/4 points I skip because I don’t land in the right place for it 90% of time. Maybe we could aim for 165-170+, I’m not actually sure if the extras add up to 170 (I can’t really remember how much each one saves). Anyway, I’ll try for such a score when I get the chance, but I honestly doubt that I can get it as I am greatly inferior in skill on this game.
chris3000 4 years ago
  Idk, i guess we'll find out in a few days.
Dynamo 4 years ago
  I'm on a mission for 165 now CG, who's gonna be first? ;)
chris3000 4 years ago
  Yeah, i'll probably take another stab at it in the near future. Timing jumps is critical to getting a decent score here.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  That’s very true, it’s not as bad as some other levels, but the timing takes some getting used to. Still, I think that if you tried when you get your new laptop, you wouldn’t have much trouble in duplicating your 150 and maybe even pushing further!
chris3000 4 years ago
  And you have to be careful how you time your jumps as well.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  I think that most people are overcomplicating this level. I don't think that you were lucky to get 150. It requires the correct technique, that's all really. (Not to say that the score isn't difficult to achieve).
chris3000 4 years ago
  Man I was lucky I got 150. I probably won't be able to do it again though.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Finally - another untied in this game. Choked about 3 ~150 pace runs - even one which was a 153. Got on 154 pace but lost a jump due to a mistake, only tying goldie. Came back and ground, nailing 159! I even missed 5 of the stars so this could've been 164 - which is fairly good because the maximum with my strategy is 165 I think.
KoopaConor 12 years ago
  This is really hard, but I put it to me not playing RollingTurtle for a while.
EDIT: Done, and @evert: Wrong, I got it on the first try. Just keep trying and remember that timing is everything on jumps. That and angles.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Evert, it is possible. You just have to be accurate, I except you to be new here, so it is still hard for you, try some accurate levels to improve your accurate skills.
And By the way if it was impossible the level wouldn't be official and there wouldn't be scores.
evert 12 years ago
  end is IMPOSSIBLE
minimariner 14 years ago
  Ahh, i love the level but the end is hard. (the goal part)
rollingkoopa507 14 years ago
  Those "Bacon strips" are ribbons
kurisoh 14 years ago
  wtf r those bacon strips?
digihaz 14 years ago
  i did it in 5 minutes
gameinsky 14 years ago
  2 months it took me 2MONTHS and i miss the checkpoint...
cheeseguy111 14 years ago
  wow! The ribbons are so cool! Nice design in the level, too. 5/5
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  i really like this level but it can be a bit annoying
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Wow. Thanks Jp. I just said that 3d objects can be made by copy/paste, then connect the dots. :) But cool! Its official!!!!!!
Darerd 14 years ago
  well thank you for making this one official.
jp 14 years ago
  Superb. That is closed to the kind of level I had in mind when I created RT. (This is not the only reason why it's official).

There are too many good levels now and I never know which to make official.
Jac1 14 years ago
  I already called...
Darerd 14 years ago
  neither can i. official, tho!
  Ok, I have 6 votes official! Can it be accepted?
-
And I can't call admin, because I can't find the call admin button.
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 14 years ago
  defnitely official. This is an amazing level!!
  Gooooooooooooo Official!

Please?
  Well thanks.
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  i vote for official too :)

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "3-D Ribbons"

About Level "3-D Ribbons"

First post of the topic

iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  So how is it? :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg