Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The cable of life", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

niimporta 13 years ago
  looks like my level a lot.. Obstacle in roller (Jump Gear 2) my level is 3713th and this is 6032th so mine was before, so, that's a copy specially when you put a circle, a square and a Triangle.
faebrisingr 14 years ago
  I like it. but a several things that could be better:

-the obstacles at the beginnning are good but then there aren't any more for a while. you should add some.
-decorations are good at the beginning but then they kind of peter out as well.
-at the end you don't actually need to go around the corner you can just jump and your tires will hit the finish.
-some parts are a little messy and awkward, you should fix them, UNLESS that was intended to make it more difficult.

Sorry if I sound really critical but I think that if you fix these things it would be alot better!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The cable of life"

About Level "The cable of life"

First post of the topic

faebrisingr 14 years ago
  I like it. but a several things that could be better:

-the obstacles at the beginnning are good but then there aren't any more for a while. you should add some.
-decorations are good at the beginning but then they kind of peter out as well.
-at the end you don't actually need to go around the corner you can just jump and your tires will hit the finish.
-some parts are a little messy and awkward, you should fix them, UNLESS that was intended to make it more difficult.

Sorry if I sound really critical but I think that if you fix these things it would be alot better!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg