Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Jumping in Pipes", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 14 years ago
  Holy crap! I just got the high score!
rocker 14 years ago
  awasome level,not frustrating and the best i've played since...long time :)
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I can't play this level because it crashed.
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 15 years ago
  I thought it was a great level. i give it a 5/5. Its not that frustrating. It depletes your score A LOT though if you dont get stars
Elizea 15 years ago
  I'm glad that you like it ohhhhhhyeaaaaa but i think kinda many (?) find it a bit too... frustrating ---
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 15 years ago
  this level definately should be official
SuperMario 15 years ago
  Fun and hard!
Elizea 15 years ago
  i tried to make it a bit different in every part but... its hard when the idea is going to be same anyway :p
Sillius 15 years ago
  aah I actually think this is great, but you just keep repeating the same challenge again and again :D
Elizea 15 years ago
  well atleast Shiro and 1jase has good taste for levels...:)

PS: Sillius, i didnt know there were a kinda smilar level (Maintenance Shaft) when i did this level...
Shiro 15 years ago
  I like this level a lot :)
1jase 15 years ago
  acuttly I like this level vary well done and I didn't find it that hard maybe a 4/5
Elizea 15 years ago
  i have a feeling that you guys dont like this level...
lololol 15 years ago
  this, is more annoying than all sillius's levels putted together. (only the levels i find annoying)
Sillius 15 years ago
  No offence but I think this is a "boring" "copy" of maintence shaft... it's great and nice, but it's not very original and levels like maintence shaft and balancing acts doesn't need a sequel... (maybe I shouldn't have made Annoying 2 either :D)
Elizea 15 years ago
  lol then you wouldnt have been happy of my 1st version of this, the end had +3000 stars, now only something around 500-1000 to make scores positive..
EDIT: seeing gundu having 700 score there must be over 1000 stars in end...
lololol 15 years ago
  My browser nearly crashed because of that, but then it worked.
jondeelee 15 years ago
  I can see that other people have beaten this level since it's been posted, but it will *not* load on my computer. All I get is a blank blue screen with a little turtle wiggling in the upper-left-hand corner. I don't think it's my computer, since I've played other newly-posted levels in the last twenty minutes. Anyone else experiencing this?
cam 15 years ago
  very frustrating but i finally beat it and thought it was great.
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  i think this is really frustrating

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Jumping in Pipes"

About Level "Jumping in Pipes"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  i think this is really frustrating
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg