Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Black Out", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 13 years ago
  Well, Well, well, this level needs a new king! For it took me only 5 tries to beat you all up, har har har!
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Chris1, unless the level is official 5 or earlier, I will almost always get negative, if not lowest score, don't worry. :)
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Almost highscore in my first try! :O
bwac2012 14 years ago
  you dont have to save your score.

ps.: im as bad as you
chris3000 14 years ago
  Nobody make fun of my score. I did the best of my ability. I hate getting negative scores and everyone else gets positive scores. I rated this a 4/5 also. There really should have been some more stars to be honest with you. And -111 is not bad, it could have been a worse score.
granate07 14 years ago
  great and hard

OFFICIAL!
romejeme 14 years ago
  hmph umm hard
gameinsky 14 years ago
  it's to much luck based...
cheeseguy111 14 years ago
  This level is really hard, but I vote official since it is so different.
Sires 14 years ago
  YESSSSS! After I don't know how many tries, I finally beat this level.
racersda 15 years ago
  Just trying to make it sound like I was s-s-scared and/or sur-surprised. Haha. Yes, yes I know I'm right because I'm smartical. By the way I'm beggining to think that the turtle really is m-magic.
catzrock96 15 years ago
  racersda, what was with the stuttering in that other msg???
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 15 years ago
  ohyea, another high score. 2nd place!!! great level demonicyoshi
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  i deleated my earlier comment, racersda is right theres no need to fight here.
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  its a great level because i play it over and over again
Jster95 15 years ago
  kill me now. seriously kill me. this level is #$%^& hard!
racersda 15 years ago
  Demonicyoshi, you gave him a taste of his own medicine! But ,really, no need to fight. And you can't critizice peoples levels like that either, clubpenguinfan12.
clubpenguinfanclub12 15 years ago
  WORST idea for a level, yet another dumb level.
please make better levels! (a little harsh but true)
SuperDog 15 years ago
  @Jac1
How did you do that
Tell me plz
You're my fan
racersda 15 years ago
  B-But the tur-turtle can't s-s-see. How does he get th-through the blac-black out......Is he able to-to see through da-darkness? Is he pshycic?
catzrock96 15 years ago
  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH! me neither... i changed my mind. its too frustrating.
bwac2012 15 years ago
  how do you do it ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
niimporta 15 years ago
  I CAN'T SEE NOTHING!!
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  i think he use glitch
Treazer 15 years ago
  Offical!!!
and
@demonicyoshi
how do you make it???
jp 15 years ago
  No demonicyoshi don't edit it, it's perfect like this. The level can be official one day, some levels have been official after months. As I wrote also in the forum today, I plan to provide new ways to highlight good levels like this.Because making an official level shouldn't be the ultimate goal. Making a great level that people like to play is the goal, which you achieved here. Congrats.
sorendk7 15 years ago
  this level should not be official cause it is too short.
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  jp, by what you said it sounds like this level is extreamly close to being official, if i edited to make it less difficult and frustrating, then would you make it official?
jp 15 years ago
  Interesting, how did you make this glitch ?

I suppose it can be official but it's quite dificult/frustrating. Not the best for official levels. Moreover, using glitch in official levels is risky in case the glitchs are corrected later (which shouldn't be the case here).
catzrock96 15 years ago
  I vote official too!

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Black Out"

About Level "Black Out"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  omg what will you guys think of next..!!!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg