Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ascent", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  Great challenge.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  ok i accept.
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 14 years ago
  this is a difficult level!!! Its fun! I would accept it oh_bebe. It is a little messy and the lines are awkwardly placed, but its fun!
pupatron3000 14 years ago
  I haven't made it but this is wicked!
Sires 14 years ago
  Well, this is really hard. A challenge... I don't think it should be rejected. So far, I have only made it to the first checkpoint, and it took me a while to get there, but I think this should be accepted. I like the concept, and the level of difficulty.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I rejected the level because the idea isn't very original.. its kind of annoying the way it is designed (like the timing and spacing of the platforms) and I just didn't think it was good enough... sorry. I guess if If others like it I will accept it

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ascent"

About Level "Ascent"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I rejected the level because the idea isn't very original.. its kind of annoying the way it is designed (like the timing and spacing of the platforms) and I just didn't think it was good enough... sorry. I guess if If others like it I will accept it
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg