Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "StH (A Collab)", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ThePeejsterM 14 years ago
  Why did I think the StH stood for Sonic the Hedgehog?
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 14 years ago
  ellemennt, i never said you did nothing...u just didn't do as much as me. I appreciate you editing what I did, but don't say it "wasn't up to par". Because most of the ppl that played MY version of the level liked it. So, let's stop arguing, I get half credit, you get the other half (AKA COLLAB) and this argument is settled. Jster, ellemennt has done a whole lot of work on this level, so don't worry about unfairness
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  No... He's telling me I didn't do anything, and I did. I'm sensing its a little more than that, but who really cares. I told ohyea to give himself credit in the level. Once he reads this, I hope he does because thats the only thing that will shut Jster up.

And Im fixing what he [ohyea] did. So he "did" do it, and I'm bringing it "up to par".
Unholy_Baraka 14 years ago
  Ellementt you need to stop to. I talked to Jster about it and all he is trying to do is give ohyea credit for what he did. Which honestly is all of it from what I hear.
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  Its just I DID work on this level, and he keeps saying I didn't. And the things I didn't do I make Right - Left... So its more or less him. Tell him to stop being stupid and I will too.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  you guys need to stop being mean to each other
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  Shut up. He didn't do the whole thing. And he can give himself credit. He can edit it if he wants too....
Jster95 14 years ago
  anyway you don't get the stars if you take the hard part you miss them. you also still haven't given Ohyea any credit for doing the whole thing.
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  Shut up Jster. I did part of this level, and if you don't like it, I'll take it off BL. I want to add a little/change stuff too...
cam 14 years ago
  good level
  hahahaha ok...well I can't take his name off, so whateva...thx tho
Jster95 14 years ago
  I ohh yeah great level you did a good job. Trust me I'm his neighbor ellement didn't do more than put his name on the final copy.
  thank you sires...me and ellemennt worked hard on it! And play the easy part, there is a surprise at the end
Sires 14 years ago
  I really liked this level. And I got a reward at the end of the hard part. Didn't play the easy version yet, though.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  At the end I beat the level but it said "oh so close..." that should change. Also you need a better thumbnail in test mode. I would do a different area that is not letters. And maybe a different title.
The leaves that send you shooting up should overlap the same way. And then you miss the checkpoint at the top of it.
When you take the loop you miss a checkpoint and line from going too fast. When you take the hard way you don't get the reward.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "StH (A Collab)"

About Level "StH (A Collab)"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  At the end I beat the level but it said "oh so close..." that should change. Also you need a better thumbnail in test mode. I would do a different area that is not letters. And maybe a different title.
The leaves that send you shooting up should overlap the same way. And then you miss the checkpoint at the top of it.
When you take the loop you miss a checkpoint and line from going too fast. When you take the hard way you don't get the reward.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg