Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Flying Turtle", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  I don't like this level. The controls for flying up are terrible. At some point in the level, it doesn't work at all.
Elizea 14 years ago
  blaah just make levels you yourself like:), next they will start to say that if you have to jump in a level, its not original as there is already level called Jumping Turtle...!
PS: i found very hard to control that plane so couldnt finish the level :( but very neat and cool :)
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 14 years ago
  exactly. and like Z-come said, there are thousands of levels, so making original ideas is difficult. This was a great level, Fanta-Freak. It was very neat, and the controls were very smooth
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  ty.. dont understand why submarine and geckojsc get angry.. this is just a easier version of pilot turtle + its impossiple always make original levels...
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 14 years ago
  that was a great pilot level!! I love the smoothness of the controls (moving down was perfect)!!!!!!! 5/5
catzrock96 14 years ago
  COOL! rated 5
Z-come 14 years ago
  yeah... theres over 1 thousand rolling turtle levels..... very easy make a original idea..
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  ohhh i made this level for fun ... and im the only one who use ideas from orther? theres many elevator maps, many automatic maps, many pushing maps, many of the same tutorial maps, and now two of this kind of map ...? i dont understand why you get so angry!...
Submarine95 14 years ago
  maybe he doesnt know that it already gives a Pilot Turtle (Rolling Turtle)

edit: i never got angry, i just said it gaves so a level.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I wonder where you got this idea from.............!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Flying Turtle"

About Level "Flying Turtle"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 14 years ago
  I wonder where you got this idea from.............!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg