Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Funny, weird and amazing facts!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  armor - armour
SuperDog 14 years ago
  In America they spell colour like this: color. theres many other stuff liek dat
pop12 14 years ago
  [edit gameinsky]
pronounce the "c" like a "s"
Hexicube 14 years ago
  there's a rock climbing award thing called 'N.I.C.A.S' and if you say it as 1 word it sounds like...well work it out for yourself!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  mah ham(my ham) backwards
Hexicube 14 years ago
  ok some weird URLs there :D
allyally 14 years ago
  Race car backwards,
gameinsky 14 years ago
  devil = lived
evil = live
and santa is an anagram of satan >:D
SuperDog 14 years ago
  If you read Stressed backwards, you will get Desserts
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Some people made a site url and then realise it was completely idiotic:

1. The ‘Who Represents’ site used to find the name of the agent that represents celebrities:
www.whorepresents.com
www.who-represents
2. Gotta love Italian Power Generator companies:
www.powergenitalia.com
www. powergen(erator) Italia

3. Need some customised pens designed and made?:
www.penisland.net

4. Computer software:
www.ipanywhere.com

5. The First Cumming Methodist Church:
www.cummingfirst.com

6. Feel like a holiday at Lake Tahoe, USA?
www.gotahoe.com
www.go-tahoe

7. Art direction for a price of course:
www.speedofart.com
speed-of-art
8. Experts Exchange, an information and resource portal that even includes a section on dating:
www.expertsexchange.com
www.experts-exchange
Hexicube 14 years ago
  OMFG you found that somewhere didn't you!
murtaza64 14 years ago
  that had me loloing.
Im 14 years ago
  OMFG! WTF!????????????? XD
gameinsky 14 years ago
  DORMITORY:
When you rearrange the letters:
DIRTY ROOM

PRESBYTERIAN:
BEST IN PRAYER

ASTRONOMER:
MOON STARER

DESPERATION:
A ROPE ENDS IT

THE EYES:
THEY SEE

GEORGE BUSH:
HE BUGS GORE

THE MORSE CODE:
HERE COME DOTS

SLOT MACHINES:
CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY:
IS NO AMITY

ELECTION RESULTS:
LIES - LET'S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT:
IM A DOT IN PLACE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
TWELVE PLUS ONE

AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:

MOTHER-IN-LAW:
WOMAN HITLER
pop12 14 years ago
  Did you know that charlie chaplin entered a charlie chaplin look-alike contest and... came third!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  According to the Post Gazette in Pittsburgh, a woman who had applied for a civilian job within the police force needed to have her fingerprints taken as part of the regulations.

After taking down and recording the fingerprints of Joshlynn Leigh, 30, of Strattanville, police discovered that there was a warrant out for her arrest in Georgia for having stolen a car. After arresting her, they went out to the carpark to find, yes, you guessed it, the stolen car in question.

She had driven a stolen vehicle to a police station to be fingerprinted. Not the brightest crayon in the box, this one!

Police apparently also commented that hey had become suspicious of the woman during her original exam. According to ther test, for the question “What would you do if your government provided vehicle broke down during work hours?”, she responded, “I would stea…er…borrow a car.” The truly sad part........ it wasn’t an oral exam!
pop12 14 years ago
  OMFG richard bastard!?!?!?!?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  A bank in the UK hatched a plan to target its 2000 wealthiest clients in an attempt to improve their own bottom line by selling them additional banking services. They therefore had one of their IT employees design a computer program to search the bank databases to retrieve the information on the 2000 clients, and send an automatic mail out. The software programmer decided to test his program out on an imaginary customer he named Rich Bastard.
Unfortunately, due to another error in the software, all 2000 clients were sent the letter addressed "Dear Rich Bastard"!
Im 14 years ago
  Wtf!?? How did you find this topic after 10 months!!?!!!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!???!?!!!??!?!??!?!??!? XD

Here's a funny fact: Polar bears are white. OMFGXDLOOOOOOL!

What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Nope, that's what they proved wrong on Mythbusters. :/
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Quoting lololol from Funny, weird and amazing facts!
Walt disney, was affraid of mice! (weird when you think about he made the character ''Mickey'' and ''Miney'' - Mouse!)

okay, if you hear that you can't sneez with open eyes, don't believe it! i saw in mythbusters (TV show) that you can!

I heard you have a chance to get your eyes popped out if you do that
SuperDog 14 years ago
  England is one of the 50 first countries that were made on earth
Darerd 14 years ago
  sonic the hedgehog is stupid.
Jster95 14 years ago
  70% of all statistics are made up.
lololol 14 years ago
  George washington had marijuana (drugs) in his backyard. = wtf?
Shiro 14 years ago
  @gameinsky, I'm almost sure snails can't jump straight too xP
Jim674 14 years ago
  The fourth dimention really exists!
People in that world could see our 3D word like we would see a 2D world on a piece of paper. If we took a square tile, put it on it's side like a diamond shape and pushed it all the way through, 2D people would see a 2D line appear, get longer, shink and then dissapear.
So if you see a 3D shape appear, get bigger, get smaller and dissapear, DON'T PANIC!
It's just aliens from the 4th Dimention pushing one of there 4D shapes through our world.
I wonder what the 4th Dimention is? Our 3 are Width, Hight and Depth.
You can see some 4D shapes in the Picture Fight Forum.
What makes my head hurt is that it's been proven that there is a 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th Dimentions as well!! MY HEAD!!!

One last thing: A 11D version of a cube has 2048 corners!

Oh, and we can't see what a 4D object really looks like, but just as 3D objects leave a 2D shadow, you can see a 3D shadow of some 4D shapes at www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convex_regular_polychoron
gameinsky 14 years ago
  more then 55 percent off all americans don't know the sun is a star

evry mamal has the same amount of vertebra of the nec no exption so also giraffes.

most insectss when fly make they wings move in a eight shape and not flapping up and down!

crocodiles can't stick out there tongue ?

lefants are the only animals who can't jump straight ?

more people are dead by eating shark then be killed by shark.

India produces more films then america.
Shiro 14 years ago
  They thought Ablert Einstein was crazy xD

When Justin Timber was young and still on school, the boys at his class laughed at him because he didn't want to play soccer, he wanted to sing xD

Once, there was a lookalike competition, the man himself joined too and he became second xD
lololol 14 years ago
  On average 12 newborn babies will be given to the wrong parents!

Chokolate can kill dogs; it directly affects their heart, and nervous system.

Orcas (Killer whales) kills sharks by torpedoing up into the shark's stomach from underneath, causing the shark to explode.

Ketchup was sold as medicin in 1830.

American Airlines saved $40.000 dollars by taking out an olive from Fist Class salads.

200.000.000 M&Ms are sold in the US every day!

there are 318.979.564.000 possible combinations, in the first four moves in chess.

coconuts kill 150 people everyday. thats more than sharks!

If you put a drop of liquor on a scorpion, it will istantly go mad and sting itself to death.

the electric chair was invented by a dentist.

Peanutbutter is one of the ingredients of Dynamite.

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

lololol 14 years ago
  Hey !:D
if you have some Crazy, or amazing facts about something, post it here.. Ill start out. Did you know that there is 9, i repeat, 9 insect legs in a normal chokolate bar? (not all) and i like chokolate :(
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg