Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Funny, weird and amazing facts!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  are my facts ... funny/wierd or amazing? xD
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  want more? :P

U.S. accounts for 20% of global air pollution, and thus contributes to increased biggest greenhouse effect.

Adolf Hitlers morther was called Klara Pölzl and his father was called Alois Hitler

Next time you complain about the weather so you should think of it in Charrapundji in India, here you get up to 26 meters of rain per year, it is 37 times the average in northern Europe.

The earth get 30,000 tons heavier every year. This is because cosmic dust / water.

Walt Disney real name are Walter Elias Disney, and was French ambulance driver during the 1 World War.

Adolf Hitler mom very seriously considering getting an abortion when she was pregnant with Adolf, but her doctor talked her from it. (damn xD)

A traditional cell phone today is smarter than all of NASA computers was under lunar expedition in 1969.

In Alaska is a town called Homer.

The world's highest waterfall is the Salto Angel, the waterfall. It is in Venzuela and is 979 m high

Eskimos have about 200 different words for snow.

Bulgarians eat most yogurt in the world

England was the first country in the world to play table tennis.
lololol 15 years ago
  Yeah! i like the eraser thing :D
there are 2 human sexes, Girl and boy. but mushrooms have over 36.000 sexes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cleopatra wasn't egyptian, but Greek! and she was married with her 2 brothers!
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  do you like my facts?

1 out of 10,000 people are born as a dwarf.

The human brain volume is about. 1300 ml.

The probability of meeting an unexpected death:

Car accidents 1:100
Murder 1:300
Fire 1:800
VÃ¥deskud 1:2.500
Electricity 1:5.000
Asteroid Discounts 1:10.000
Aviation accident 1:20.000
Flood 1:30.000
Slangebid 1:100.000

one person out of 40 is psychopath - most are men.

In the year 1998 came 143 million children to the world.

If you get orgasm burning ca. 49 calories, compared with only 7 calories, if you simulate. (shit O_o)

Grass, as we know it today did not exist when dinosaurs lived

There are 12,000 different types of rice

England are using each year 280 million tonnes of sand, gravel and stone for construction of houses, roads m.m
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  Herrings communicate with the sound of barters.

Eraser was invented in 1752, while the pencil was invented in 1795.

old law from the U.S. state of Minnesota, the men who smell of Sardines, was not allowed to have sex with their wife.

The word "girl" appears only once in the Bible.
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  Geoff Mars from New Zealand has released a 64-minute CD with the sound of a lawn mower!!!!

2 out of 10 calls to police in England, are false alarms (2004).

Canada produces 75% of the world's syrup

There are 31536000 seconds in a year

On average a person will have sex 3,000 times and spend 2 ½ weeks with kissing during a life.
søg
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  The indians have used cocain-plants in over 5000 years but theres only 1% cocain in (thats maybe why they're red) xD. cocain have been in coca-cola and have been used to medicin from about 1860-1900!
Shiro 15 years ago
  Green cola would probably not sell good enough.
lololol 15 years ago
  don't know, it was back in 1889 or something..
But i hope i get it! Just without the Cokain, and the green ''Cola''.
Shiro 15 years ago
  Lololol, nope you're not ^_^

Lol(olol).

But...

Cola a medicine, for what, I want that illness :D!
lololol 15 years ago
  so, i'm not the only one :D:D!

3 facts about cola ->
Coca Cola was acctully green, not brown! (eek!)
There where cokain in it.
and it wasn't acctully to drink, but it was medicin!
Shiro 15 years ago
  @Lololol, I saw that episode too :D!
lololol 15 years ago
  Walt disney, was affraid of mice! (weird when you think about he made the character ''Mickey'' and ''Miney'' - Mouse!)

okay, if you hear that you can't sneez with open eyes, don't believe it! i saw in mythbusters (TV show) that you can!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I think we should be clear here, no myths or rumours! Only say the facts if you know they are true.

Did you know the original tune to Happy Birthday is copyrighted?
lololol 15 years ago
  Wendy wasn't an official name until ''Peter Pan'' (the book) Came out and the girl was named wendY!
Im 15 years ago

Look at that diamond! "Twinkling in the sky is a diamond star of 10 billion trillion trillion carats, astronomers have discovered.

The cosmic diamond is a chunk of crystallised carbon, 4,000 km across, some 50 light-years from the Earth in the constellation Centaurus.

It's the compressed heart of an old star that was once bright like our Sun but has since faded and shrunk.

Astronomers have decided to call the star "Lucy" after the Beatles song, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. "
lololol 15 years ago
  The shortes war lasted 34 minutes!

the first allied bomb dropped over berlin In WorldWar2 killed only 1 elephant from the zoo!

Thomas edison was affraid og the dark!

1 out of a billion people will be over 116 years old!

the biggest daimond is 10 million million billion carat! Its located outside The Milky Way (our solar sytem)!!!
murtaza64 15 years ago
  its invisible children
8 of them
[!]A car traveling 100 mph would take more than 29 million years to reach the nearest star.[!]

[!]-40 degrees Celsius is equal to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.[!]

[!]In Cleveland, Ohio it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.[!]

[!]A goldfish has a memory span of about 3 seconds.[!]

[!]Ants never sleep.[!]

[!]Canada is an Indian word meaning ''Big Village''.[!]

[!]Crayola is a French word that means ''Oily chalk.''[!]

[!]In 1998, Sony accidently sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people's clothes![!]
Fanta-Freak 15 years ago
  did you know that a man from american got 90 days jail for sex with a vacuum cleaner? xD
SuperDog 15 years ago
  Did you know about:
The Invinicible Children
More informations here
lololol 15 years ago
  Hey !:D
if you have some Crazy, or amazing facts about something, post it here.. Ill start out. Did you know that there is 9, i repeat, 9 insect legs in a normal chokolate bar? (not all) and i like chokolate :(

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

lololol 15 years ago
  Hey !:D
if you have some Crazy, or amazing facts about something, post it here.. Ill start out. Did you know that there is 9, i repeat, 9 insect legs in a normal chokolate bar? (not all) and i like chokolate :(
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg