Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Boxhead", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  chris, the only thing you have to do is time your first one and hold spacebar.
chris3000 14 years ago
  Sillius, the part with the hedgehogs after the second checkpoint is way too hard. I think a bubble could have been more useful than just the turtle. I don't want to hurt your feelings but i will give it a 3. It's an all right level.

Ok, now i'm stuck where the small boulder is. The orange cannon always shoots me where the boulder falls. help please! I have -203 so far and i just don't know what to do here. I finished with a score of -241. I'm sorry but thats the best that i could do.
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  AH.....the falling part w/ the spikes is impossible!!! :(
-
Never mind! But that DID bring me to -71 pts! :(
-
AH NEVERMIND! I did it! 9 points lol!!!! Nice level
Sires 15 years ago
  Sillius... of course... who else could create such a hard level... with no stars in it... you are my worst nightmare here!!! ;-)
NewbieFTW 15 years ago
  I just cant get past the part where you get chased by the stone ? ...
oggologgo 15 years ago
  hard hard. check my score :)
Sillius 15 years ago
  I finished the level so i hope you enjoy ;)
Zakko600 15 years ago
  Easy.
Asforien 15 years ago
  You can continue editing it now.
minmay 15 years ago
  If you jump at the right time, the leaf won't push you up very far and you can escape the boulder.
oggologgo 15 years ago
  Right after the difficult descent where you jump from side to side, there is a slope you are rolling down, with a hedgehog chasing you, and then a leaf pushing you towards it. That part seems impossible to me.

And the position of the savegame right before that, in a little hole is annoying.
Sillius 15 years ago
  sorry guys I didnt finish the map :p
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  I dont think so... Its right... You just fall...
minmay 15 years ago
  Is this level finished? I finish the "boulder part" and then I just fall into nothingness.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Boxhead"

About Level "Boxhead"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  Is this level finished? I finish the "boulder part" and then I just fall into nothingness.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg