Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Multiple labyrinths", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

catzrock96 14 years ago
  ok thx!......... :D
afunnyacorn 14 years ago
  Rolling turtle path tutorial 1 & 2
catzrock96 14 years ago
  whats the video name?
afunnyacorn 14 years ago
  Catzrock: its really complicated to explain over words...i watched a youtube video and copied what the video did and it turned into this
BenTen 14 years ago
  completed with 0 points
Elizea 14 years ago
  kinda cool level, maybe a bit easy but fun anyways :)
catzrock96 14 years ago
  nice comment acorn... :D this level is cool but a little hard to me.... i dont know how to use path on my levels... any directions?
afunnyacorn 14 years ago
  THanks guys: this was a make up level for one level i had before...
i try to make 2 levels a month and i made wall turtle almost got it official. then i made a level called circle labyrinth and it was about 30 times better than this and way longer but i saved it when i had finished and went to play Zelda...came back to make my final runthrough of the level and clean up any messy lines but it wasn't there...i was pretty mad.
and @ captiancutler i made a path the slecets a switch to move that moves that switch on a nother touch of a switch...whew
well anyway...
captiancutler 14 years ago
  whoa this level is great!how did you mkae it to where when you go over one dpot the first time it doesnt hit the switch like the second time?
is the first stage reflected?
heyman816 14 years ago
  good level

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg