Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Big Loop", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  The fact that 1 trick has a time of 2 and 1/2 minutes speaks volumes about the trick.

EDIT: Did it!
CrunchBite87D 12 years ago
  i went backwords around if that helps
Pof 12 years ago
  So please tell me how to do this level...
CrunchBite87D 12 years ago
  hi score wooooooo
Pof 12 years ago
  Can someone PM me how to do that D:
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Well, thats how my levels go I guess. They're apparently awesumsauce as accepted, but nothing special as officials.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Sorry, I don't think it will become official.
OliAli 14 years ago
  Maybe should be official :D
I like it
  I wish I'd be official, but none of the admin's really check my level(s) (but now Shiro's an admin though!)
OliAli 14 years ago
  Great idea, its isnt hard.
Make a strategy:D.
Its great:d!
5/5

so OFFICIAL
  Okeedokee. Unless others have more to say about it......
faebrisingr 14 years ago
  No I don't think you should do it... it would make it too easy. keep it the way it is.
  So.......should i do it? Because in my prev. comment, I passes the level, missing only once. And im not pro at this. So do you still want it like that?
Shiro 14 years ago
  That's a good idea!
  It would make it too easy. You wouldn't have to do anything to win. I wanted it to be challenging. ill place the switches down a bit further though........
-
You know what. I don't really need to do that. I just completed it. Its not so hard. I only missed the thing once...
Shiro 14 years ago
  iamstormtrooper, you could place speed lines under the normal lines, but that would make it alot easier!
  You dont (can't?) completely make it around the loop. If you could, that would make it too easy. So just go back and forth untill you get up. You can get the text box with out having to jump though.....
faebrisingr 14 years ago
  barely possible to get around the loop...

sorry let my rephrase that... I don't think it is possible to get around... but I came so close!

I DID IT!!! but only once...

FINISHED!!! it doesn't help that the finish line is like taunting you the whole time... YEA! FIRST ONE TO FINISH!
Crush 14 years ago
  i cant get enough speed to get around the loop.
its still a cool level, i like it
  So how is it? I've had this level under my "Local Save" file for a couple months now and decided to spiff it up now...lol

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Big Loop"

About Level "The Big Loop"

First post of the topic

So how is it? I've had this level under my "Local Save" file for a couple months now and decided to spiff it up now...lol
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg