Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Choose your path.", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  I wouldn't say its perfect because I held right when I went into the elevator and died. : \ It's really good though. Needs to be longer! You could make multiple places to pick a path.
catzrock96 14 years ago
  SWEETNESS! 4/5
Darerd 14 years ago
  one thing, i think you should still change the size up things. with them you know you are going to die anyhow. why not stars?
pen11 14 years ago
  Cool!!!!!!!!!
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  good job editing :)
Moomooman 14 years ago
  Thanks Jster. :)
Jster95 14 years ago
  oh bebe this level is perfect unless you can figure something else wrong with it it should be accepted.
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  It nice. One more thing. Make the vator that goes to side 2 faster.
Moomooman 14 years ago
  My brother fixed the thumbnail and speed-ups. I fixed the bubble and size-ups to be a lower time. I also made the switch go faster and the curved arrow neater.
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  I like it.

Just a few tweaks here and there and its golden.

Nice job.
Jster95 14 years ago
  oh It must have been his brothers because he's sitting right next to me.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Moomooman. Updated level. 15 minutes ago
Moomooman. Updated level. 20 minutes ago
Moomooman. Updated level. 22 minutes ago
Moomooman. Updated level. 25 minutes ago. thats why :)
Jster95 14 years ago
  oh bebe did you edit it because I saw none of those problems.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  You need to capture a better thumbnail in test mode. Also, I think you should do something different with the size-ups and bubble because the timing is off.. you just sit at the bottom of the tunnel and wait.. and they aren't doing anything (they aren't a challenge and they aren't helping anything) and maybe you can make the path for the circle ride come sooner
also, you only need 1 speed-up bonus .. you can adjust the timing of it. (adding more won't make you go faster or anything)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Choose your path."

About Level "Choose your path."

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  You need to capture a better thumbnail in test mode. Also, I think you should do something different with the size-ups and bubble because the timing is off.. you just sit at the bottom of the tunnel and wait.. and they aren't doing anything (they aren't a challenge and they aren't helping anything) and maybe you can make the path for the circle ride come sooner
also, you only need 1 speed-up bonus .. you can adjust the timing of it. (adding more won't make you go faster or anything)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg