Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Spiderworld", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pop12 14 years ago
  really good level
catzrock96 14 years ago
  i agree with oh_bebe. nice level!!!!!! i would rate it 4 or 5 if you made those changes.
Darerd 14 years ago
  @Isaaclee1 if you arent commenting about the level but about the game, or a comment on the game, go to game comments over <- and remember to make comments clear and readable, you spelled kone and vido wrong it should be know and video. please correct both things by deleting this message and posting a clear one in game comments. hooray. i will remove this message when that is fixed.
Sanderpostema 14 years ago
  Nice level! You look real story.
MooKings 14 years ago
  highscore =p
isaaclee1 14 years ago
  you kone Darerd I like your vido.
Sires 14 years ago
  I totally love the design of the spiders. Especially the one that moves down the wall is great.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  cool level. but i think you should make the first giant spider move down so it is a challenge to get past. Also the spider that does move -should move faster or sooner so there is a challenge to it.
And in my opinion I don't think you need the hedgehog arrows- the design of the spiders is so cool, I think the arrow takes away from it

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Spiderworld"

About Level "Spiderworld"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  cool level. but i think you should make the first giant spider move down so it is a challenge to get past. Also the spider that does move -should move faster or sooner so there is a challenge to it.
And in my opinion I don't think you need the hedgehog arrows- the design of the spiders is so cool, I think the arrow takes away from it
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg