Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Right Round", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 14 years ago
  this level was very creative, but like catzrock said, I don't get the point of it. You jsut repeat the same thing for different parts of the body. The head spinning was funny, so I think it is a good level
catzrock96 14 years ago
  NICE!!!! but i dont get the idea of this level... maybe its just me. :)
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  just make a line like usual and click on it with the edit button, and arrow over to the option of background. then you can change it to different colors
pen11 14 years ago
  I'm still kinda new... how do you make a background?
Andyboi 14 years ago
  Awesome level

fantastic i love it :D
keep up the good work
king_snoopy1 14 years ago
  YESSS MY FIRST HIGHSCORE!!!(NOT ON MY LEVELS)
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  You swing me right round baby right round like a turtle baby round round round round.........

Grwad! You put that song into my head!!!! NOES
gundu1 14 years ago
  I love that song!
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  this level is cuuute
can you make the circles neater and maybe make the path more of a circle? All you have to do it set the smooth to 100.
Also the hedgehogs under the platform you ride on aren't centered. It would be nice if there were some background to the level too

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Right Round"

About Level "Right Round"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  this level is cuuute
can you make the circles neater and maybe make the path more of a circle? All you have to do it set the smooth to 100.
Also the hedgehogs under the platform you ride on aren't centered. It would be nice if there were some background to the level too
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg