Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Clean the Fan", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Monster 15 years ago
  you never let me down andy
Andy 15 years ago
  Yeah, there should be a round green one "north west" and adjacent to the red one. It is not necessary, but makes the process symetrical.

edit: Nevermind, this level was flawed to begin with. I designed it around a method that removed all of the green ones from the board, but of course there was another way that was less complicated.
Andy 15 years ago
  I think there's a part missing now, in the initial quadrant.
jp 15 years ago
  I've modified it to keep symetric cross.
Asforien 15 years ago
  Oh, I was looking at the wrong wall ><.
Andy 15 years ago
  Yep, I edited it that way. Thanks. Anyone who already played it before may want to try again.
jp 15 years ago
  Andy, it's maybe a bug. When you select the level in the game, can you see the "EDIT" button next to the "PLAY" button ?
Asforien 15 years ago
  If I extend the wall it's still doable in 6/7/8 moves.
Andy 15 years ago
  It doesn't show up there, only my Blue>Green>White one does. It says I have made 1 level.
Asforien 15 years ago
  You can still edit it. Go to the list of your own levels and select it.
Andy 15 years ago
  Oops. I thought I troubleshooted that. Oh well. If I can't edit it anymore, maybe you could extend the wall to block that?
jp 15 years ago
  This one is possible in 6 shots. By moving the dots at the bottom in order to move the red only once to the spot.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Clean the Fan"

About Level "Clean the Fan"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  This one is possible in 6 shots. By moving the dots at the bottom in order to move the red only once to the spot.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg