Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Break Through", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 14 years ago
  Wow, 9 months later and I completed it!
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  yeah very great level but bit annoying i cant win it xDD i can come to 2nd last one
drgonzo1987 14 years ago
  Great Level as always Elizea!! The fundamentals of it seem so easy, but getting your timing right is a lot harder than you think!!
Elizea 14 years ago
  and i bet you were happy when you managed to complete it? :)
Sires 14 years ago
  Well, not for me. I did it first try, in no more than 3 seconds. No problems whatsoever. :-)

Fact is, I spent like an hour or so today until I finally managed to finish this...
Elizea 14 years ago
  it goes 5 sec that all those lines are broken, so i dont know how u could do the whole level in 5sec... 10-20sec hears more like normal :p
Sires 14 years ago
  Well, the checkpoint would be a great thing to avoid heart attacks on this level. Not that I need it or anything... I completed this level without the slightest problem in less than 10 seconds. :D You know what? I think it was 5 seconds, not 10. :))
Elizea 14 years ago
  umm... its around goes ~20sec to do it if you do it right and you think it should have a checkpoint? :p
Sires 14 years ago
  This is ridiculous. I made it past the middle, but then my eyes go nuts from rolling back and forth and back and forth. Also, the space the turtle has to "hide" so he doesn't get hit is so small that the slightest mistake will get you killed. This level should at least have a checkpoint.

EDIT: AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH... made it to the final one and died. This level is gonna give me a heartattack. Stupid level. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!

EDIT 2: I MADE IT! I MADE IT! I MADE... ooops, sorry...
geckojsc 14 years ago
  It's not that hard. I got to the last one and died, and I can't be bothered to beat it again.
catzrock96 14 years ago
  OH wow............. ?
lololol 14 years ago
  one word - hard! Another - Great!
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  This level looks very nice and very challenging - Great!
Elizea 14 years ago
  i self liked this, and im not one of the best players of this game and still im able to complete it. (it isnt that hard when you understand how to do it, i guess you both tried to get it slowly, while its much easier by breaking trought as fast as possible)
1jase 14 years ago
  this is way too hard.but a little fun.

and sires i don't think that his levels are short and ugly and this level is GOOD
Sires 14 years ago
  I think you misunderstood the purpose of this game... it's about having fun, not about who builds the hardest, most annoying levels of all times. If a level is hard, long and nice and has a story, it's perfect. But your recent levels are just hard, short and ugly and don't have a story. No good.
Elizea 14 years ago
  hard enought?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Break Through"

About Level "Break Through"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  hard enought?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg