Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Colorblind?", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  Thanks Bebe.
It's "done"... for now.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  ok go ahead
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  Can I please edit this?!
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  Bebe, I need to take something out.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  nope its good. i think i was just tired when i evaluated the first time
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  Does it need to be better? Cause, (Oh) I can do it *sigh* again.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  its accepted now
gameinsky 14 years ago
  moomooman ,w hat you did <? quite easy what to do but you have to les time to rerad the text cause you die...
catzrock96 14 years ago
  MY EYES!!!!!! AAAAH!
Shiro 14 years ago
  Nice idea!
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  I tell you the order you need to hit them in the beginning... Do you want me to make it easier and take away the whole idea for the level?
Sillius 14 years ago
  I found the beige button... I justpaused and looked for it
SPOILER
Elizea 14 years ago
  oh_bebe how could people be able to score on it if there werent any beige button (there is beige button), and the order is that what he says in beginning :)
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  First of all, there is no beige button.
Second I think the switches should be set up differently because the way they are now, I think they have to be hit in a specific order or it doesn't work.. because I hit all 3 switches several times and nothing happened. What you could do is set up each switch to move a hedgehog out of the way of the finish so that you can hit them in any order.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Colorblind?"

About Level "Colorblind?"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  First of all, there is no beige button.
Second I think the switches should be set up differently because the way they are now, I think they have to be hit in a specific order or it doesn't work.. because I hit all 3 switches several times and nothing happened. What you could do is set up each switch to move a hedgehog out of the way of the finish so that you can hit them in any order.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg