Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Impossible Crypt", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 1 year ago
  How do you even do the leaf bit... I can make it to the first one, the second maybe 20% of the time but it just feels impossible to make it to the fifth...

EDIT: Figured it out. I feel like that triangle is just hold the spacebar and pray.
drgonzo1987 8 years ago
  I know its not much help Dynamo but you have to time it perfectly as you hit the very bottom of the triangle, so its almost like a ledge jump. Its a horrible jump to get done and unfortunately the next 3 jumps to the goal are even more frustrating!
Treazer 8 years ago
  Oh this one is really hard... I remember checking that jump when AK completed the level.

Also, I still have no idea how I got 99 points 5 years ago. :D
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Anyone got any hints for the triangle jump at the top of the shaft? I've gone from 89 to -204, please help? :')

Power of posting saves the day with -256 :D
AK 8 years ago
  -29, and now I've beaten every BL official.

Congrats Sillius and 1jase for making the hardest one ever.

Now I need a positive score. :|
Dynamo 8 years ago
  Join the club AK mate, 1 of the 6 levels I have left and I'm never gonna complete it
AK 8 years ago
  Until I can get a computer that doesn't register pressing space 3 times when I press it once, I'll never beat this level with a positive score...
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Congratulations DY!
Treazer 9 years ago
  Congrats!! :) That's a big achievement!

edi: I also tried to beat it again and it wasn't easy. I got -72 when finishing it (didn't manage to collect the stars, so no idea how many there were) and I absolutely have no idea how I was able to get 99 points 4 years ago, lol.
Maybe it's because of the 4 stars at the end and every star was worth 25 points (actually 25 stars at the same point) so all in all 100 points.
If that would be the case, I'd still need -1 point to get to 99 points and even that is pretty hard for me now xD
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  Finally beat this level, had to beat it two more times to get a positive score though.

Now I've Finally done all the Rolling Turtle Officials.
AK 10 years ago
  Now it's the triangle jump that kills me... from 65 to -18 and still no solution...
AK 10 years ago
  Forever impossible ._.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I always got stuck there, but it seems that you have to wall-roll to reach it.
[edit]
improved with a 49!

there's 2 parts i really hate, that's the stairs (I always time it right but the level design messses up my jumps)
the final quartercircles challenge... To many uncontrollable jumps D:
AK 12 years ago
  ....I got stuck on the leaf part again.... every time... I finally got to the third leaf, but that's as far as I can get... :(
SuperMario 12 years ago
  @1jase: Thx for the information, oh and welcome back, It's really cool to see you hanging around again. :)

P.S. @Ferrari: Lol, Balancing act is easy that I have a good score. you should try that lvl, It's a piece of a f****ing cake!! :D
1jase 12 years ago
  Thanks gameinsky! and congrats on being admin last time I was on I don't think you were one :D
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Hey, welcome back jase!
1jase 12 years ago
  SuperMario

I made about half of the level and sillius made the other half it wasn't a one-sided project and trust me if I did all of the background it wouldn't look as nice XD
chris3000 12 years ago
  My score is good enough here.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  Best score ever :P

Now I've only got one level left; Balancing Act!

[edit] Now my score is actually very good. Improved by 85 points O_O
SuperMario 12 years ago
  But I don't know what parts, the only part I know 1jase did is the final part.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I can assure you that if you ever make a collab with sillius that you will make the hardest parts of the collab.
So the hardest parts of the level are made by 1jase.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Let me see. 1jase made only the background? xD
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Theres a reason this is my last oficial level to complete...

Can someone just give me a video of the triagle at the top of the leaves? No matter how i jump, i cant get it.
Treazer 13 years ago
  I try to get an better score than 99 to get hundred or more but i dont get it :(
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hmmm I should've made a cannnon instead of a triangle at the leaf part xD
chris3000 14 years ago
  Sires is right. There should be more stars at the end of the level. Nice level btw.
Sires 14 years ago
  That never happened to me so far, and I press Escape VERY often at the leaves... ;-)

EDIT: I finally made it. The very last part took away like another 130 points... and the amount of stars at the end is ridiculous compared to the number of jumps you need to complete this. I only got 70 stars throughout the whole level.

But: This is a brilliant level.

EditEdit: Funny thing... I just played the level 3 times in a row. I improved my score every time. And I always have problems on different parts. Last time, for example, the stairs took me forever, which usually I made with two jumps. Weird.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Well, It seems that someties When I pres esc. instand of bringing me back tot he previous checkpoint it completely restarts the level who is just plain evil.
And that happens each time at the leaves...
Sires 14 years ago
  Well, luck-based would mean that sooner or later you get lucky and make it. But I have tried way over 500 times and didn't make it once... I always jump down instead of up from that platform. There should better be a LOT of stars after that part... but I'm sure there are, otherwise it wouldn't be possible to finish this with a score of 126.

[1] [2] [3]

Levels forum

Play Level "Impossible Crypt"

About Level "Impossible Crypt"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  so hard! but cool level
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg