Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mythical Ruins", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sillius 14 years ago
  Jondeelee I don't know what happened with that dot... before I uploaded it it worked perfectly :p but now you are right and you'll always die at that point...
Jac1 14 years ago
  @Sires:

Thanks for making me use the dictionary for once in my life ;)
1jase 14 years ago
  Official?

The message is too short! Please note that this forum is not a chat. Construct clear messages and make it easy for people to understand you.
Sires 14 years ago
  Absolutely perfect. As always.

@Jac1:

SPOILER
Jac1 14 years ago
  I'd like to know how to climb the wall at the start
jondeelee 14 years ago
  I think the level is fantastic, but I do have one complaint: the little black dot that falls from the ceiling makes it impossible to beat this level without dying. Even if you do manage to break through the red wall and get to the next checkpoint before the black dot gets you, the black dot still follows you down into the next passage and kills you. Could you make a "cup" somewhere that catches that dot?

Otherwise, excellent level: fiendishly difficult, and excellently planned, as always.
Sires 14 years ago
  Ah. Finally a new level from Sillius. How I missed that... playing for hours, and not being able to even reach the first checkpoint... :-))
Shiro 14 years ago
  Splendid :)!
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Awesomeness Sillius! :D

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mythical Ruins"

About Level "Mythical Ruins"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Awesomeness Sillius! :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg