Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "New2Pro: Jumping", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 5 years ago
  The green dot part kills me :/

EDIT: Oh I misunderstood that part. When I read more carefully I got it :D
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Ok! To answer your question (HI_AB_LM):
It's a bit difficult, I should have given more information, but you have to jump at a point that sets your front wheel to roll up the little ramp. By doing this, you continue your velocity, since when you jump, there's no ground to move on, so by this way, you give yourself the extra push. Mastering this is no easy task, but once you get it done, the general idea will have you speeding through levels on any bump, jump, etc.

Captian_404:
It would be a good idea, but if I did that, it wouldn't help people out in mastering your level, would it? (yes, you may ask, "how do I know what your level look like when I haven't gotten to the end?" Well, I completed this game on another website, then got involved here :) )

Oxideee:
Im still here! Just not as much!

If you have any questions or suggestions for a new tuto level, tell me! I'd love to do one, but I can't think of what anyone would want to improve on!
Oxideee 14 years ago
  I MISS STORRRRRRRMMMMM
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  at the info buble: Can you remember where to jump?
where i must jump???if i jump at the corner i die!!!!!
Kirby 14 years ago
  hahaha i pwnd the scores =D
Ditto 14 years ago
  OFFICIAL!!!!!!
SogeKing 14 years ago
  5/5 good and hard level :)
Captain_404 14 years ago
  It would be nice if you added a platform in the hammerhead part that would move in once you're safely on the first platform.

I keep falling back down from the wall jump... reminds me of when I was still testing "I Dream of Clouds" :P
  :( Once again, I hate the fact that I make hard levels subconcsiously. But I was able to beat it over and over again in test mode! I gave the best guidelines I could!!! :,(
Shiro 14 years ago
  No, this is definitely a 5 star level, someone rated it low because it's probably too hard.
  One star? Does the level suck that much? I'm sorry if its frustrating, but please tell me what's wrong with it also!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "New2Pro: Jumping"

About Level "New2Pro: Jumping"

First post of the topic

One star? Does the level suck that much? I'm sorry if its frustrating, but please tell me what's wrong with it also!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg