Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Collaboration RT RPG

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jac1 14 years ago
  Okay thanks.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  @jac1 only one quited , it won't take long til brolling has to make his bagages.
so wait patientely.
[edit]i just send him a pm , if your lucky you can jion tomorrow

and for strom well...
i didn't said it was bad...
lets see: the beginning , i wil keep it.
the King's palace...hmm ok , but only add BG lines ok ?(BG lines in very last part please)

i see you changed the hanging cage(again).
i like it better like that i keep it , only the yelling voice is missing.

it wasn't ment mean but you probabely let you go and fergot it was a collaboration :-)
i'm not mad but next time please ask my permission , for adding a part well , you can do that but tell where.

right now i need a part after the secret chamber (in te Kings palace after you hit the switch in the very right)
Jac1 14 years ago
  If iamstormtrooper is in it... then why am I not in it?
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  :O

But......the beginning looked....so.....happy........ :(

I'm very sorry for my impulsivity......but......ARG I has nothing to say because i've never been so badly owned in my whole life. I'll just erase all the stuff i did to screw everything up. is that alright on your case? It'll all go back to normal.

Things for me to do:
- erase beginning? (the design)
- set place where you talk to the guy after opening up the thing or whatever, I'll put that back to norm.
- i'll put the "happy flag" back in its place, with the old design
- I'll put the yelling voice in there.

I just realized that this was less of a collab level, and more of a "we are the editors. don't screw anything up" kinda level.

Sorry! I'll change it all back! (Just tell me the parts.)

:O Again sorry!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  i am sorry storm but you boroke the beginning...
the mnster cave is really good but the end flag sn' the happy flag...
i was made that you get a purple star from the King and then pay your flag (exit) plus the potion was made to be hided (even if it was bad hided.

it's good tat you changed the begin but don't take yur task to serious.

please next time when you want to 'upgrade'things ask my permission please cause i don't even recognise the level anymore.
the only thing i ask is that there is a mysterious yelling voice (who wil be the princes later)
the rest i wil do myself

[edit]dn't add anymore checkpoint cause your progress wil be lost when you hit a checkpoint only use to facily testing.
  I EDIT THE LEVEL.

Not completely, but you can check it out. I also suggested new dialogue, and drew a new guy, cave entrance, roller coaster car (though i suggested we replace it) and a better introduction part. :D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  1jase quited , he totaly fergot this and said i could dlete him from the list.
as you might saw iamstormtrooper is in the collaboration.
i love his art !!!
  Yay! Im a part of this! Hooray! OK EDIT TIME! >:O
gameinsky 14 years ago
  i don't see many changes here apear from me.
if i see that the cllaborators doesn't take the time to loook at this level and to add a little bit i'l remove them and pick some other ones.

(iamstormstrooper and jac1 are in my local mind)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  yes your right ,his level made me make this but this is very different,yuo just said that because of the coin but for the rest it's not simulair to his level.
and please broling delete your message because people ca see the rpg in working phaze and that diesn't supose to happend...
Sillius 14 years ago
  Can I ask you something? Why do you make it like Gubndu's Just a Dream and Stars in the City? A RPG should be more like my level The land of Alarion... I made The land of Alarion so RPG'ic as possible with the choices and everything while your level (not to be rude) just looks like Gundu's levels :P

Hope it helps

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
gameinsky 14 years ago
  sorry storm , to late...
if you where sooner then i'l add you but if i add you now it wil make other jealous.

you can work on it when you wa to , if you see that your part is a little bit changed it means that i changed it to make itbetter or fix a problem tought i hope it won't happend to much.

ok an RPG is a bit harder to collaborate.
and to lead it easyer there are 2-3 rules.
i wil say wich part is to most importend to make
(now it's the part after the elavtor)
please if you edit say that you edited.
bg lines are added in the last part.

that's all.
  :( BUT I WANTED TO JOIN MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPZLPZLPZ!!!! RPG SOUNDS FUN
Jac1 14 years ago
  I actually MADE Newbies!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  oh yea and you must have played
Newbies (Rolling Turtle)
i wil choose wisely
[edit]1jase and brolling are in.
i don't need any more editors.

sorry too those who wanted to join ut couldn't
murtaza64 14 years ago
  me, i want to join
1jase 14 years ago
  can i join to plaese?
Treazer 14 years ago
  The Level:
Happy Flag RPGundone (Rolling Turtle)
@gameinsky
Is This The Level?
Jac1 14 years ago
  Me please!
Treazer 14 years ago
  I wants to join
gameinsky 14 years ago
  hey guys , i made an rpg but that is hard work!!!!
i yet got a part and i said to myself:maybe i let some peoples edit the level.I wil also go much faster.
(RPG= role playing game)
Who wants to join ?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  hey guys , i made an rpg but that is hard work!!!!
i yet got a part and i said to myself:maybe i let some peoples edit the level.I wil also go much faster.
(RPG= role playing game)
Who wants to join ?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg