Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mama Mia!!!", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Raymond 14 years ago
  Lol
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  Darerd, the level is supposed to be mario themed fyi
tin48 14 years ago
  i love this level
Sillius 14 years ago
  w00t Highscore :D 102
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  maxx, how did you get 99?
Darerd 14 years ago
  the Mario part is great i think it is because Mario is Italian...
Sires 14 years ago
  Indeed, it does.
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  WoW!!
THankYOU So MuCh!
it LoOks GrEaT!!!!
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Ok do you want to look at it now? I made it neater and added more of a challenge to 2 parts of it. let me know if thats ok or you want to edit it
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  Thank you oh bebe that would be nice of you to do that
except i dont know how to add you as a editor
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  you still need to fix the lines that are too long.. make them come together at a point so they don't over lap. if you want me to help you edit it i can bc its hard for me to describe what i mean!
Sanderpostema 14 years ago
  Nice level! =)
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  ok i will edit
is it ok now?
Sires 14 years ago
  The end is indeed a little weak, the rest is ok, though.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  i think it's good up until where it says "mario obstacle course".. then it doesn't go with the rest of the level. Its like you make a cool level then decided to add random lines to the end.
Also, make sure when you are making lines that come together that they end at the right spot.. when you make lines just a little longer than they are supposed to be it looks messy

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mama Mia!!!"

About Level "Mama Mia!!!"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  i think it's good up until where it says "mario obstacle course".. then it doesn't go with the rest of the level. Its like you make a cool level then decided to add random lines to the end.
Also, make sure when you are making lines that come together that they end at the right spot.. when you make lines just a little longer than they are supposed to be it looks messy
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg