Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Ship Wreck", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Definitely official. Awesome level 5/5.
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Amazing detail! Official!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  official levels have challenge intended, so this level can be official as it is now :)
evilglass 14 years ago
  chris you are NOT a admin.
chris3000 14 years ago
  This is a great level, but it's too hard to become official and it's kinda laggy. If you can fix those things then this will be official, i promise you. 5/5 btw
kirrock 14 years ago
  This level is Awsome! Should give it 20/5! but cant :( 5/5
Baby-yoshi 14 years ago
  This is the best level so far in Rolling Turtle, I almost forgot about this: OFFICIAL :)
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Laggy!!!!!!!!!!!
newrat 14 years ago
  This is excellent! Three of the best designers have come together and produced IMO one of the most fun RT levels ever. This is one of those levels that you can play over and over again and still not get bored.

@jondeelee Have fun trying to beat my score. No, but really, please don't...took me ages!
Elizea 14 years ago
  oh, some people really had time to make this level?

oh_bebe:
SPOILER
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  thank you sires, that was a very nice comment :)
Sires 14 years ago
  I haven't been able to finish it yet, due to lack of time (I played 'til the part with the floating platform), but already I have to say that this is BY FAR the level with the nicest, most beautiful design ever. Should be official just so that people see what is possible in design here.

EDIT: I just couldn't stop playing... this is fantastic. Nice challenges, wonderful design, great idea, and a team of legendary designers. Can it get any better? I don't think so.
Treazer 14 years ago
  Nice! 5/5! Official!
oh_bebe 14 years ago

this is by Gundu, Elizea and I btw
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Awesome level from 3 awesome designers :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Ship Wreck"

About Level "Ship Wreck"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Awesome level from 3 awesome designers :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg