Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Museum Raid", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Dynamo 5 years ago
  Highscore by an even bigger landslide! :D
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  I think I found all the secrets. (highscore by a landslide)
Great level.
I'm giving it 5 stars cuz it was really fun to play through.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  I have no idea how to beat this... :(
lololol 13 years ago
  awesome level.
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  Ah...Yeah...For some reasons, the Dot's don't like me....SOOooo, got rid of the two on the upper part. Other than that, "'Tis all very well"
Sires 14 years ago
  Perfect level, that.
Sillius 14 years ago
  It's not the entire level... only the !last! part where lethal dots go up and down...
  Sillius, you gotta remember.....you basically said that my level is messy. I cant really fix it if i dont know what part of it is messy...everything seems fine to me....
Bobby 14 years ago
  I vote official!!
Sillius 14 years ago
  Iamstormtrooper... Can you tell what you changed? Because I honestly can tell you that I don't see any difference at all :p

And you still haven't "fixed" the last thing I was talking about, but if it's intended then I'll just stop complaining about it :D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  You opened the lazers=you de-activated the lazers
  Ohh...kayy? Ill see... what I can do.... Glad...you like it..... ;D
idontcare1 14 years ago
  LAGGYYYYYY
Sillius 14 years ago
  Wait Iamstormtrooper...
I still have 1 thing to say :D This is one of my favourite levels, (>'-')> BUT <('-'<) I still think that the last part right before the "artifact" is a bit messy... and I think it ruins the level totally with a messy part right before it ends :p

It's like... A man gives you a check of 10.000$ and at the same moment you touch the check he kicks you in your crotch and rips the check in 1.000.000 pieces...
  There....Its....Done!
  Sorry, but don't accept this level yet....I'm editing it on my laptop, and I lost internet connection, so I can't edit it on this computer or else it will kill all my hard work. I can say this:

The part before the Flag is easier, there is better design, and also some secrets! Plus, its waaaay more faster, and doesn't lag on my computer! So please hold on, and I don't want to change the name to "Unfinished", because that might mess stuff up also! Sorry about this!
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  you can edit now
jonnyboy 14 years ago
  The end is way too hard for me! HELP! But the rest is cool :)
  I KNOW!

Thats what I want to edit, but nobody's giving me the O.K. to edit it.....
Sillius 14 years ago
  I think it looks a little bit wierd with the 2 lines who pushes you thorugh the vent, when you deactivate the lazers the dots are visible... and the last defence looks a bit wierd with those misplaced lines :p (not the dots)
  Thanks! But I don't see any messyness. The only thing that is "messy" would be the roof of the museum, but thats because there are layer issues with the background. Other than that, The path for the lines is probably messed up, so I'm just going to take that out completely. Thats why I want to edit this level, but the admins are really slow. :) No offense. But Im glad its awesometastic, or awesomesauce, or
awesomePINGAS
or something.... :D
Sillius 14 years ago
  It doesn't lag and I think it's amazing :D a bit wierd (messy?) at some points, but that doesn't change the fact that this level has to be official :D
  So what do other people think of this level?
(Does it lag for you guys too?)
  For the black dot...
SPOILER

And can I edit this level? The paths are messed up, and I would like to fix them so that it doesn't look weird... (the lines in the pipe part are out of place.)
Jordiekinsxxreal 14 years ago
  I can't get pass the black dot. Do we have to spam-space?
jondeelee 14 years ago
  Absolutely amazing level: excellent challenges, great theme, great animations and drawings. First-rate gameplaying.
Sillius 14 years ago
  I can't see why we shouldn't :D
1jase 14 years ago
  should we call JP?
Sillius 14 years ago
  definitly official 5/5... one of my favorites :D
MooKings 14 years ago
  Wow great...should be official!

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Museum Raid"

About Level "Museum Raid"

First post of the topic

PINGAS 14 years ago
  Cool level
difficut but good!
5/5
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg