Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Defy Gravity", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

1jase 14 years ago
  i seriously don't know how it happens but somehow you can get out
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I hate the first jump!
Bobby 14 years ago
  wow cool! official!!!
jondeelee 14 years ago
  Awesome revisions--you've turned this from an extremely frustrating level into an enjoyable (albeit still extremely frustrating) level. I love the changes to the last section, and the addition of stars was an excellent thought. Hooray!
bonk2 14 years ago
  wow! thats hard!!!

as soon as go on for months i see this brillent level! i agree with Sires official
1jase 14 years ago
  haha!!! your funny :)
Sires 14 years ago
  @1jase: Lol... I think I wanted to write "This level sucks all the energy from me", but I fell asleep and hit enter accidentally before I could finish the sentence. :-))
1jase 14 years ago
  congratulaitions!!!

and its kinda funny how you went from

"this level sucks"
to
"I think, this level should definitely be OFFICIAL!!"
Sires 14 years ago
  YES!!! I made it. Finally... :-))

That level is definitely the one I spent the most time on trying to beat it. Thanks to 1jase, who made some ultra hard challenges a lot easier, and who put like a million stars in the level, I even finished with a positive score, even though I needed a little over 300 jumps to complete it (most of them I spent at the tower thingie part). :-)

Now, with the black line on the right side of the final part gone, I didn't even need the new checkpoint that you placed after the elevator part.

I think, this level should definitely be OFFICIAL!!!
1jase 14 years ago
  OK I have made sure it was possible and it should be all done

and Sires i don't really like alot of checkpoints
Sires 14 years ago
  Ok, here's my update: I managed to make it to the top of the final elevator 5 times in 500 tries. So, every 100 tries, I made it to the top once, statistically.

Thing is, once I was on the top, I never made it down to the flag. The black lines on both sides kill you through the floor, so you can't roll down. And I never got the jump right on any of the 5 times I was up there.

I finally gave up when my score was -500, as usual, mainly because I didn't want to go through that "100 tries elevator" again. ;-)

A checkpoint after that elevator would be REALLY REALLY REALLY nice. :-))

Now would be a good time, since it's still in Edit-Mode. :)

I will try again tomorrow...
1jase 14 years ago
  ok I am DONE!!!!

it shoud be PERFECT!!!
1jase 14 years ago
  HAHA!!!!

I have made it past that part after like a couple hours of trying
i will edit

and just to let you know its an hunor to have you guys trying to beat this
Sires 14 years ago
  @jondeelee: I'm having exactly the same problem. I tried countless times, never got through. I even waited for 30 minutes (lol) in order to wait until the bubble disappears, but without the bubble, it didn't work either.

But 1jase said, he completed every part of the game while designing it, so it MUST be possible somehow.

But to be honest, I wouldn't mind this part being a little easier. I already have nightmares about this level. :-))
jondeelee 14 years ago
  I made it all the way to the "tower thingie," and even managed to get past that to the final checkpoint. I don't, however, think the last part is possible, and I'm stopping with a score of -668. After you get on the final elevator (the one made up of two dots) and take the initial turn to enter the maze, there are three difficult turns in a row. After many attempts, I can do the first two turns with relative ease. But I cannot do the third and final turn--there just isn't enough room for the turtle to pass through, and the elevator is moving too fast for me to hang off the edge. I think this part therefore needs to be reworked. Fix this, and you've got a five-star level.
1jase 14 years ago
  I respect you Sires. so let me try to beat it.

anyway I am done with the editing.
Sires 14 years ago
  That part is perfect now. That was a good idea you had there. Thanks. By the way, I have no idea what or where I can do anything with editing privileges, so I played it from the beginning, just as always. But thanks anyway. ;-)

Now I am struggling with the next challenge, which is equally devlish. :D

But at least I can see the goal now. From a distance. ;-)

EDIT: Made it past the "tower thingie" to the next little challenge. Let me tell you, folks, it doesn't get any easier... so, following an old tradition here with this level, I will finally give up for now when my score reaches -500 (which will be soon). I will try again later. I WILL BEAT THIS LEVEL!!!!!! :)
1jase 14 years ago
  for you I will add more stars and fix that part.

ok Sires I will give you editing privileges so you can skip right to that part tell me if its good.
Sires 14 years ago
  I hate to say it, but I officially give up. I tried 3 more times, each time until I had a score of -560. And I haven't found a way to get up that curve that comes after the elevator. I guess there is none.

If you are REALLY lucky, you get a good jump off of the elevator that sends you through the tube leading up to the curve in a very high speed (most of the times you don't even make it into the tube...). For me, that happened twice out of 500 tries. But even then, the speed is not high enough to get you through the curve, the turtle stops shortly before reaching the top part of the curve.

That's the only thing that should be edited, turn that curve into something the turtle can actually manage to beat. The rest so far is ultra hard, but possible.

Can't wait until the edit is done, I want to know how the level continues...
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Sires you are the most determined person EVAR. lol :)
1Jase i will let you edit tho bc no one can score.
Sires 14 years ago
  Relax, 1jase. And don't edit!!! Of course this level does not suck. But if you would have tried as often as I did yesterday to beat this thing, you would write something similar, believe me. ;-)

I tried again just now, and after finally beating the first part with a score of -207 (!!!), I am now stuck again at the part after the elevator, where you have to go up that curve. Are you sure this is possible??? Because by now my score is -443, and I still wasn't able to get up that curve thing. I will keep trying, though... but usually, with curves like that, you get the help of a little dot pushing you upwards. But here... no helping dot in sight...

EDIT: Got catapulted back into the black bottom of the elevator trying to jump up the beforementioned curve and died a sudden death with a score of -592... I give up. For today... and don't change anything, this has become a personal thing between me and the level. I WILL BEAT IT!!! :D
1jase 14 years ago
  WHAT!!! fine let me edit....it sucks???

and I have beaten all of the challenges just not in the right order. and the first part is skill based if you know how
Sires 14 years ago
  After another hour or so just trying to get past the first part of the level with the platforms, I decided that I won't play this level anymore. It is too much based on luck, that first part, and I don't see a reason in playing such a frustrating level where you have a score of worse than -100 already before you even reach the first checkpoint. Sorry, but this level sucks.

@1jase: Don't tell me that it is about timing; you haven't been able to complete this level yourself yet. ;)
Sires 14 years ago
  Ok, I finally made it past the black lines. So it is possible, I guess. Now I am stuck at the next part right after the second checkpoint which looks equally impossible to me and is annoying as hell. Due to the dent in the curve where you are to jump up, I just can't make it up there. :D

EDIT: Made it up there. Next thing you see is not the eagerly expected checkpoint but a sign saying "Are you ready for the next challenge", followed by the next obstacle that seems to be impossible to pass. Aaaaaaaaargh!!!! ;)

EDIT 2: I give up for now, can't get up the next curve and I have -371, so it's a good moment to give up, I guess.
Shiro 14 years ago
  I cant even pass the start, I can't come out!!

W00t, reached the first checkpoint!

And I agree with Sires, it IS impossible -_-'
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hmmm I finally got through the line part...

And now I get your point Sires...
Sires 14 years ago
  I don't think this level is possible. In the second part, with the moving black lines, where you have to jump upwards from platform to platform, as soon as you reach the second platform (first one on the right side), you get killed by the black line from underneath you, because it is too long and kills you through the floor. Due to the rhythm those black lines are moving with, it is impossible to avoid that. I tried 150 times, there is just no way around it.
Sires 14 years ago
  Noooooo... somehow I made it to the top of that platform part in like 6 jumps or so... and then I fell off at the next jump leading to the checkpoint. That checkpoint should be placed directly after the platform part, if you ask me... now I'm stuck at the platforms again. :-((
1jase 14 years ago
  really? because for me that part is timing, thats how I beat it.
Sires 14 years ago
  Weeelllll.... I am still stuck in the part with the diagonal platforms at the very beginning (since forever), and I just can't make it to the top. So I can only speak for the beginning: I don't like it as much as your other levels, because this platform part is purely luck-based. All you can do is just hit Space the whole time hoping you will somehow get up there. And before you ask: Yes, I tried it with skill, didn't work. ;-)

[1] [2]

Levels forum

Play Level "Defy Gravity"

About Level "Defy Gravity"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Do you mean, Defy Gravity?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg