Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Need Help!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 14 years ago
  I am good with autos! Me plz! (nothing 2 do!)
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  :D YAY I WILL HELP TOO?
Darerd 14 years ago
  i will help,
say, i am very patient with [test] [edit, move an item 1 space higher..] [test]
you know that sorta thing. just make me an editor.
iamstormtrooper 14 years ago
  "it to me"

Ok. I said it. So do you mind if I help you?
lololol 14 years ago
  Okay, maybe some of you misunderstood what i meant. :) Can someone help continue on this level (undone) (Rolling Turtle) and when i say "continue" I mean help me. Just like a CL (Comm. Level) in edit mode.
Elizea 14 years ago
  lololol just start to make a visually good level and people wont see that its not that fun as they are just watching how cool it looks (its half true). Tho they wont get to official but i make levels to entertain people, not cuz i would want them all to be officials :)

PS: i can help you in editor too :)
1jase 14 years ago
  I am out of ideas to

Wait! I just got an idea for a super hard level!
lololol 14 years ago
  Ohh, forgot to say, that i meant in the editor. not ideas like brolling, but still great idea! but i started on my level a few weeks ago, but i can't get much further because.. No ideas!
lololol 14 years ago
  I'm making a level on RT, but i stopped making it beause i'm not getting ideas! i really need help, so if someone will help me (And have time!) please say it to me! I need One person and the person should be skilled, and have some official level (Not necesary) Or at least some really fun levels. i'm not sure that i will pick the first person that will post, because maybe some better designers will help me! Thanks :D

[1]

General

First post of the topic

lololol 14 years ago
  I'm making a level on RT, but i stopped making it beause i'm not getting ideas! i really need help, so if someone will help me (And have time!) please say it to me! I need One person and the person should be skilled, and have some official level (Not necesary) Or at least some really fun levels. i'm not sure that i will pick the first person that will post, because maybe some better designers will help me! Thanks :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg