Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Know Thine Enemy", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  OMg ! i found a trick for the beginning , hold space , it only works one of the 20 tries.
Sires 14 years ago
  Thanks a lot for solving this misunderstanding. ;-)

Now I am at the same part that jondelee wrote about, the big black thing underneath the memory test, and I have the same problem as he did, when I jump up to the letters, I die. I guess that part is the one you were referring to before when you said "move around and find the switches in the black lines", right?

EDIT: The power of posting again... I DID IT!!! FANTASTIC LEVEL!!!!
allyally 14 years ago
  oh that why you're confused i though you were talking about a different area!
quickly jump to the switch, go to the side jump, just before the black line, jump again, then jump before you hit the other black line
first part done!
jump for the checkpoint and as soon as you touch the size up, kill youself and press space rapidly!
2nd part done!
you do the rest!
(watch out for the order of the letters you see!)
Sires 14 years ago
  Hey, I really need help here, and I wonder why nobody gives me any hint.

What allyally said, that I have to move around and find some switches inside some black lines which make the two black lines at the checkpoint disappear, doesn't help me, because I have checked all black lines that are within reach, and I didn't find a switch. I also checked the black pile. And I jumped everywhere to check the green walls. Once you take the checkpoint you get big for 2 seconds. Then, when you kill yourself in order to get to the next level, you can't do anything anymore. The turtle gets flung in the air and falls down on the two black lines that are closing.

I REALLY would appreciate a hint. Spoiler, private message, I don't care, but this level is driving me INSANE and I want to beat it!!!
Sires 14 years ago
  HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sires 14 years ago
  WHAT DID YOU DO AT THE FIRST CHECKPOINT?????

Why can everybody else solve it except for me??? Is it THAT obvious?
TT 14 years ago
  WHAT TO DO AT THE FIRST CHECKPOINT ?!?!?"?

*Edit: Did it. Now i am stuck at the black line with the letters

**Edit: Fantastic level :D
Sires 14 years ago
  I have no idea what you mean. I tried every single black line in section "b", before the checkpoint. All of them seem to be real black lines, no fakes, I died every time when touching one of those. I couldn't find a switch anywhere. Once you hit the checkpoint and die, there is no way you can do anything, the two black lines kill you instantly.

I am totally frustrated and pretty aggressive now... I've tried for such a long time, and mostly spent it trying to get that perfect jump at the very beginning, you wouldn't believe it.

Now, could you please just tell me what to do, in a way that is understandable even for me?
allyally 14 years ago
  sires, move about and find the switches in the black lines in order to get out!
Sires 14 years ago
  Anybody here who can give me a spoiler hint as to the first checkpoint and the black line afterwards?
Sires 14 years ago
  Great, I finally made that first part and finally reached the checkpoint. Now I have the next problem... after killing myself to get to the next area, how do I escape the two black lines?????

SPOILER
allyally 14 years ago
  Sires, yes there is
JUMP!
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 14 years ago
  thank u SOOOO much jondeelee...that got me past that part!
Sires 14 years ago
  This level is stupid. Even if you get the jump in the very beginning right (one out of a hundred tries or so) you die right away after, because you run into a black line, and there's no way to avoid it.
allyally 14 years ago
  Its difficult if you DONT KNOW YOUR EMEMY!! you've got to know what to do as soon as you are there and dont wast time!
jondeelee 14 years ago
  Here's how to do the beginning (which I'll reveal because, even knowing how to do it, it's still going to take a lot of skill and timing to perfect, so it's not like I'm making this any easier):

SPOILER
Treazer 14 years ago
  i cant pass the beggining how can i pass it SAY!!!???!!!
jondeelee 14 years ago
  I can get to the top of the column--where the letters "A b C d" are--but I can't figure out the puzzle. Every time I try to jump, the black line kills me. Help?
  how do u beat the beginning...can someone make a spoiler to explain the beginning? Plz!?
gundu 14 years ago
  I did it :D!
Darerd 14 years ago
  neither do i!
  I don't get this level at allllll

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Know Thine Enemy"

About Level "Know Thine Enemy"

First post of the topic

I don't get this level at allllll
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg