Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Glitch Contest (Unofficial)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Submarine95 14 years ago
  here is my entry, xD
Sub-Glitches
hope its good xD
starpower 14 years ago

SPOILER
my level however its quite quick done
BenTen 14 years ago
  well whats the point of winning I already know!
Another glitch is my turtle gun.(RT only)Try it out on turtle gun part1 and 2. I made it 7 months ago
geckojsc 14 years ago
  That's what I intend to do.
Thanks Brolling!
Submarine95 14 years ago
  A Question @ Geckojsc: if the winner of this contest already know the glitch, the 2nd best will know him?
edit: thx :)
Treazer 14 years ago
  @gecko,jsc
yes i let you go on.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  @Sub
Surely you know more.
The checkpoint glitch, the cannon-moves-through-walls glitch(rt only), the invisible lines glitch, the teleporting boulder glitch(rt only), the shoot glitch (jg only) to name but a few!

@Gameinsky
Remember, if you know how to do the ghost line glitch you can only enter for fun.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  oh yeah ?
we never know!

i eter with the level glitchy auto
Submarine95 14 years ago
  ****! i only know 1 glitch hwo works only in RT :(

i surely wont win D:

edit: lol, how i can forget them all? o_o (thx)
geckojsc 14 years ago
  @Brolling
I did not see that, and if I did then I don't remember seeing it. Will you still let me go on with the contest?

@Bwac2012
If you already know how to use the glitch your entry will not count and you will not get any rewards, but you can still enter for fun. (I already said that in the 1st post)

@Demonicyoshi
I wouldn't call it a curse. It may be hard to control, but once you understand the techniques involved it will normally work.
Treazer 14 years ago
  @gecko
This was my idea.
Quoting Treazer from New Contest Coming!
What about a "Glitch" Contest In RT?
Reward:50EXP (its normal for contest).
You Can Use All Glitches :).

Good idea for a Contest?
Elizea 14 years ago
  yup theh prize could be... idk
bwac2012 14 years ago
  ?????????????????????
Anyone who already knows how to use the ghost glitch will have a better chance at the contest but the prize will be know use to them.
Elizea 14 years ago
  here is my level: Midnight Cave (Jump Gear 2)
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  yeah very annoying use glithces
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  i only wanna make if JP say that theres a medal for it :S
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  geckojsc, is that prize really neccasary? the glich is so anoying to use, knowing about it is more like a curse then a gift.
niimporta 14 years ago
  Woohoo , new contest!!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  The following contest is unofficial. That means you do not get a trophy or experience on your profile. Instead you get a reward invented by the creator of the contest. Your level can be made in any game, but it must involve glitches.

The aim of this contest is simple:
Make the best level that involves glitches.

The winner will find out how to use the ghost glitch seen in "Impossible Auto" and "Blackout". If you already know how then you can still enter for fun, but you will not get any kind of reward.

With that said, glitch away my friends!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

geckojsc 14 years ago
  The following contest is unofficial. That means you do not get a trophy or experience on your profile. Instead you get a reward invented by the creator of the contest. Your level can be made in any game, but it must involve glitches.

The aim of this contest is simple:
Make the best level that involves glitches.

The winner will find out how to use the ghost glitch seen in "Impossible Auto" and "Blackout". If you already know how then you can still enter for fun, but you will not get any kind of reward.

With that said, glitch away my friends!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg