Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Twilight Heaven", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

TT 14 years ago
  The last bit is actually pretty easy if you know how to do it. Unfortunately i had used 100 jumps before i figured it out :)
Elizea 14 years ago
  Sires your right, i could change the luckbased things in this level to challenge... if people wants of course :p
Sires 14 years ago
  This could be a very cool level. Thing is, that stupid roof above the flag is totally unnecessary (luck-based). If you want to turn it into a challenge, you would have to move the whole thing (flag and roof) a little further to the right, so that you at least have a chance of being able to stay upon the roof thing. The way it is positioned now, no matter what you do, you fall off. Unless, like me, after losing 297 points there, you manage to get a lucky jump.
Elizea 14 years ago
  it is one of the challenges too :)
lololol 14 years ago
  can you then change the very last part? (before the end with the speed line) because its annoying to keep dieng at the end.
Elizea 14 years ago
  yup, its meant to be lightning... and if this would be worthy to official if I chance few things, im ready to do it :) just call an admin if you want me to chance that lightning, and probably the part after it too, to a bit more skill based :p
Sires 14 years ago
  I haven't gotten very far yet ( stuck on the part with the floating floor through the hedgehog rain), but I think this is way too much luck-based to be official. The second thing for example, that looks like a tree (might be a flash or something) is only luck, no skill. But the idea is nice, and so is the design so far.
lololol 14 years ago
  The ''perfect'' points are on the line to Impossible. it is possible, but you need to be skilled, and lucky. i still havn't managed to do it(win the level), but i keep on trying because i like it :D

edit: I had a score of 26 at the end but i couldn't get past the speed line. so you can get a positive score!
jondeelee 14 years ago
  Theoretically, it's possible to score in the seventies on this level (including the extra ten "perfect" points).
Elizea 14 years ago
  its is possible to get positive score, but you need nearly perfect try to do it.
lololol 14 years ago
  Impossible to get a positive score.. but nice details. :)
kurisoh 14 years ago
  twilight fan eh?
Friend 14 years ago
  I don't think this is harder than balancing act.
Andyboi 14 years ago
  really does my bloomin head in.......
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 14 years ago
  hey elizea, could u add a checkpoint after the cloud jumping part? Its too frustrating to go back to the beginning when u r that far
gameinsky 14 years ago
  1jase , reminds me of another level ; in Jump Gear and e is also in last place

OMG! i don't know how i did , i jumped in the part with the thunder clouds (first part) and missed them all in one go!!!!!

[edit]did it!
IF official then after descending tower , that would be a good place
1jase 14 years ago
  official in last place!
Elizea 14 years ago
  rate and comment plz

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Twilight Heaven"

About Level "Twilight Heaven"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  rate and comment plz
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg