Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Hedgehog Paradise", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 12 years ago
  Yo jondeelee, how's the weather down there :D ?
Elizea 12 years ago
  Yesz!

...:D
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Good, can i be considered awesome now that I have completed the most frustration making level based of the most frustration making official?
ost000101 14 years ago
  Officiael = x
Official!!
Elizea 14 years ago
  Sires thats the way i meant that hedgehog should be avoided :)
Sires 14 years ago
  This level would be perfect and fun and hard, if it weren't for that one single hedgehog that was placed right on the middle of the track shortly after the checkpoint. For me, there is no way to get past this thing without dying. I have an idea that might work, but it is technically impossible to test it so far, since you can't really control your jumps on that particular part.

This one little hedgehog turns a level that I would have totally loved into a level that I truly begin to hate.

EDIT: The power of posting again... I finally got a chance to test my theory, and it worked. Unfortunately, I died on the next boulder... problem is, it took me around 80 tries to get where you have to be to make it past that hedgehog...

SPOILER

EDIT 2: Good news: I finally made the rollercoaster. Bad news: The level is not over yet...

EDIT 3: I made it!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic level. Except for that one hedgehog... ;-)
Elizea 14 years ago
  lol jondeelee :D
jondeelee 14 years ago
  I don't know what kind of sick, twisted carnivals you frequent, Elizea, but I'm *never* going to one with you.
Darerd 14 years ago
  i see now. only elizea beat it.
Elizea 14 years ago
  gecko, it IS possible even now, (did the rollercoaster part) but its 2x harder than it was before because of the speed increase :)
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Well, I want some people to try to beat it, and once I know it's possible I'l accept it (I fell off just before the checkpoint and I can't be bothered to go through it all again).
Elizea 14 years ago
  aha... ---
now its faster then
BUT im not sure if it is possible anymore, as the challenges in it werent meant for 50 speedy rollercoaster, not 75... GL
Darerd 14 years ago
  and i would'nt mind making the roller coaster a tiny bit more realistic, dont must let me edit.
Friend 14 years ago
  The roller coaster IS slow, although it MIGHT be more interesting if the turtle complained about being bored.
Elizea 14 years ago
  1. you completed whole rollercaster as you want it faster?

2. editing... Done!

Edit: im sorry but the personnel of Hedgehog Carnival couldnt help you to make the roller coaster faster (it could be impossible if it goes too fast, if you have completed whole it and still think its too slow, then i can edit it).
geckojsc 14 years ago
  1. The roller coaster moves very slowly.

2. It would be much better if you added a second one at the checkpoint instead of making the player have to wait.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Hedgehog Paradise"

About Level "Hedgehog Paradise"

First post of the topic

geckojsc 14 years ago
  1. The roller coaster moves very slowly.

2. It would be much better if you added a second one at the checkpoint instead of making the player have to wait.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg