Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Skyfall", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

devil_piez 14 years ago
  i got "200" points
Sires 14 years ago
  Now that I finally was able to finish this level, I have to say that it looks beautiful. And it is quite a challenge... a BIG challenge. :)
Elizea 14 years ago
  Yeah I do. I also hate hedgehogs, but luckily I'm getting sponsored by Archery Co.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Captain skyrider asks Elizea if he dreams of clouds.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  ... You don't get the point of "OVER 9000", do you? -_-
Sires 14 years ago
  Only 9000? Who deleted the other ones? ;)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Many?! You have OVER 9000 levels with clouds in them! xD
Elizea 14 years ago
  What? That level inspired me to make clouds! If you check my levels, you find clouds in pretty many :P
Ahroo 14 years ago
  No more 'I Dream of Clouds' for U, Elizea. xD
Sires 14 years ago
  Wow, I am trapped inside a cloud... interesting. :)
drgonzo1987 14 years ago
  Sires, thats one of my favourite bits! I got a positive score (not a great one mind you!!!) I tell you what helped me with the level was too zoom out as far as possible, it helps you get a persepective of the whole level.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Sires, i know... that made my score negative... i shouldnt have done that but when i did that i didnt understand how annoying that part can be :p
Sires 14 years ago
  The design is really cool, and so is the idea. But the platform whith the first checkpoint is a bad joke. It is basically impossible to reach the next cloud from there, you have to jump on the tip of the vertical line and get a perfect jump. Took me more than 100 tries to get that done, only to fall from the next cloud. Ridiculously hard. That's a big minus there, and I doubt that I will try this level again.
BenTen 14 years ago
  @drgonzo1987, go to Forum/level game and find out more about this level.
drgonzo1987 14 years ago
  i don't think its TOO hard thou. I think its a really fun challenge!
Elizea 14 years ago
  its so hard :p

ps: and that too why its so low rated
drgonzo1987 14 years ago
  that was one of the best and most original levels ive played in a long time! Can't believe more people haven't played this!
Darerd 14 years ago
  wow! very real!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Skyfall"

About Level "Skyfall"

First post of the topic

Darerd 14 years ago
  wow! very real!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg