Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "To Heaven", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 14 years ago
  What you do have to do, though, is tell an admin that he sets the status back to blue instead of purple. ;-)
Zakko600 14 years ago
  Yay i don't have to delete the whole start!
Sires 14 years ago
  I think you can leave it the way it is, now that somebody finished it and proved that it is possible.

By the way, that somebody happens to be ME!!! :-)
Zakko600 14 years ago
  Easyer? Can a level be too hard?
Sillius 14 years ago
  I dn't know what's most impressing :D The fact that you completed the level or that I actually think you spent 257 hours trying to complete this :D
Sires 14 years ago
  I finally made it. In Easy Mode, of course. This is a brilliant level, just VERY hard. The fact that I got a score below zero is due to my lack of concentration in the second part of the level, though... it's possible to finish this with a score around 60 or 70, if you are lucky and fully concentrated (which is kinda hard after 257 hours of playing this level). ;-)
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Since no one has passed this level and it has been a week, I think it should be made easier like Sires said
Sires 14 years ago
  Honestly, this is impossible, even in easy mode. First thing is, these sticks that move up in easy mode don't always work properly. Second thing is, there is a certain point where you can not reach the next platform anymore, no matter how you jump. And third, not even the creator was able to finish this so far. I haven't even made it to the first checkpoint, and God knows how many hours I have tried.
Zakko600 14 years ago
  Enjoy!

My first level in long time. Hope it isn't too hard but it is possible just so you know...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "To Heaven"

About Level "To Heaven"

First post of the topic

Zakko600 14 years ago
  Enjoy!

My first level in long time. Hope it isn't too hard but it is possible just so you know...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg