Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Make Your Level", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sillius 14 years ago
  and that would actually not be very hard to make... Stars in the city and forest is just better without checkpoints :D
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Well, Gundu could've added checkpoints to Stars in the city... He just needs a switch system to save the coins.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  that's why gundu never added checkpoint to his level stars in the city and stars in the forest
Sillius 14 years ago
  That's because the creator made another boat... The boat just continues along it's path while the turtle is to far away to see it :p Doing this in Make Your Level (Rolling Turtle) would be almost impossible...
Treazer 14 years ago
  In some levels are a path and a checkpoint when you die and go back to the checkpoint are dont the path reseted.

How in this level: The Motor Boat Race (Rolling Turtle)
Elizea 14 years ago
  HAL, its impossible, as the paths would reset if you die :p
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  i think it need a chekpoint at the end of create zone....
jp 14 years ago
  I'm surprised the level got a low rating like this.
I'm impressed by this level. I don't know if it would be a good official level. It's great for a hardcore RT player but maybe not too confused for a casual player.
Darerd 14 years ago
  ok i called JP
Elizea 14 years ago
  call jp then, i dont want to do it on my own levels xD
Treazer 14 years ago
  Nice!
Official!
Darerd 14 years ago
  Official!

The message is too short! Please note that this forum is not a chat. Construct clear messages and make it easy for people to understand you.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Great level!

Official?
Jac1 14 years ago
  You probably know what I will say...
Elizea 14 years ago
  rate and comment plz :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Make Your Level"

About Level "Make Your Level"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  rate and comment plz :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg