Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Be Careful!", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 11 years ago
  I know, I don't want to make it easier. Only less frustrating.
Jac1 11 years ago
  Like Sires, I don't think it's "too hard". There's no such thing as "too hard", unless it's impossible. However, there is such a thing as "not enough checkpoints"...
Treazer 11 years ago
  Okay, only 3 people did it, so may I edit? xD
Sires 14 years ago
  When will you add that checkpoint after the elevator?
jondeelee 14 years ago
  The goal is indeed just beyond those last three hedgehogs--the ones you have to pass in the "moving circle thing."
Sires 14 years ago
  I don't think it's too hard. I don't know where the end is, but I made it to the part after the elevator (the part with the moving circle). The circle part is really hard, and so is the elevator, so I think there should be a checkpoint after the elevator, so that you don't have to do it over and over again if you die inside the circle. It is extremely frustrating, you know... ;-)

EDIT: Ok, I spent the last hour on the elevator/moving circle challenge. 80% of that time, I spent in the elevator, and I never was able to get past the three hedgehogs at the end of the moving circle thing. I think that behind those, there is the (invisible) goal, but I am not sure. Just looks like it could be, since it's a dead end.

So, there totally HAS to be a checkpoint after the elevator... I am so frustrated now, I give up.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  "Carefully" should be "Careful"

**I changed it for you

This may be too hard!! :D

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Be Careful!"

About Level "Be Careful!"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  "Carefully" should be "Careful"

**I changed it for you

This may be too hard!! :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg