Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Just a Factory?", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 14 years ago
  Why do you call for an admin mudvayne ? (nice level).
technoglitch 14 years ago
  Wow you can still skip the smashing bars. Edit: after you fixed if you jump to left on the third conveyor you can still skip the smashing bars.
mudvayne732 14 years ago
  ok done i think that there are no more shortcuts in this level
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  go ahead but this will be the last time.. the level is already acceptable so there isn't really a need to keep calling admin for little details
mudvayne732 14 years ago
  can i edit this (again)
PureTheLion 14 years ago
  um if you go left on the 3rd conveyor belt you skip the dead line conveyor
SuperDog 14 years ago
  It could have been something like Annoying 4/5
mudvayne732 14 years ago
  finished, there's not as much wait time as before
mudvayne732 14 years ago
  can i edit this? i want to speed up the path that sends down the conveyor belt so you can continue the level
mudvayne732 14 years ago
  ty jondeelee, and yes just making the conveyor belts took a very long time and with the entire level it took a couple days to make.
jondeelee 14 years ago
  I think this is an incredible level, at least in terms of the skill of the creator. The animations alone must have taken hours. Yes, it can be a bit of a stretch to wait for the next conveyor belt to come around, but it's worth it just to watch the beautiful craftsmanship. Well done, mudvayne732.
mudvayne732 14 years ago
  finished, shortcut is fixed
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  yup go ahead
mudvayne732 14 years ago
  ok can i edit this?
jonnyboy 14 years ago
  I think you should fix the shortcut too (I took it accidentally by falling off the first little platform!) It's also really really annoying to wait for the boxes, and then the switch, to come every time at the beginning.
Darerd 14 years ago
  that was dumb. i found a giant shortcut.

SPOILER
mudvayne732 14 years ago
  fixed the box so you can get out of it now.
olive23 14 years ago
  same here!
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  after you ride the box up to the goal nothing happens.. you just sit there.. ?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Just a Factory?"

About Level "Just a Factory?"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  after you ride the box up to the goal nothing happens.. you just sit there.. ?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg