Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The snake 2 ", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Zakko600 14 years ago
  I don't wan't to talk on oh_bebe's way but, this is still a little messy i think.
mewmewluver_151 14 years ago
  um.... i edited it so oh_bebe you can check it out already!!!!and it is STILL REJECTED?! oh come ooonnnnn!!!it is is harder!
  im almost done editing the level and the end is funny!

edit:i finished editing the level so enjoy "The snake 2"!!!
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I can't accept it especially if it is unfinished. If levels haven't been edited in a long time they get rejected because the page can show only 30 levels. So some have to get out of the way to see others.. thats why the old ones get rejected.
If you edit this and make it better I will re-evaluate but for now it will stay red.
  wait first this level is all most accepted and now its REJECTED?! so plz accept this level people!!!
  oh um kurisoh that "guy" you are talking about is really a snake...
kurisoh 14 years ago
  guess that guy spent his savings on the wrong items haha =)
  its only my 3rd level i made so please accept it oh and i have a level called "The snake" but it is rejected cuz i dint know how to make objects move
Sires 14 years ago
  Pretty cool level, I think.
Darerd 14 years ago
  the average level, i guess. 3/5
Andyboi 14 years ago
  pretty fun actualy...should be longer and harder but it is nice ^.^
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  this is pretty messy.. if you can clean it up and make it look better I'll accept it

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The snake 2 "

About Level "The snake 2 "

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  this is pretty messy.. if you can clean it up and make it look better I'll accept it
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg