Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Alien I", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Andyboi 14 years ago
  @mudvayne yea i noticed i mispelled quite abit there...i can tend to typo alot :P

P.S. Admin can this be changed to editing...i want to change things ad make it abit more fun???? and do the typo's
chilipepper99 14 years ago
  Fun
The message is too short! Please note that this forum is not a chat. Construct clear messages and make it easy for people to understand you.
chilipepper99 14 years ago
  mudvayne732 is right.
mudvayne732 14 years ago
  FUAL should be FUEL
please check spelling!
you also made a mistake with spelling AHEAD where the second alien comes, you spelled it as AHED. One last spelling mistake is that you accidentally put LOUND instead of LOUD.

The level is a little messy and is to short, but other than those three problems (spelling, neatness, and length) it's a pretty good level.
Andyboi 14 years ago
  thanks guys. @ohhhhhhyeaaaaa i have made a real improvment to the alien in Alien II he does not attack mch but he will surly give you a RUN for your muny
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  too short, you should have combined the 2nd part into this, make the next one twice as long
Jster95 14 years ago
  its kinda sloppy but nice
ohhhhhhyeaaaaa 14 years ago
  yea andyboi this was a great level! I just wish you keep with the aliens, and try to work on their design. I bet you could get them to look like real aliens after some practice (I can't at all!). Keep up the good work!
Andyboi 14 years ago
  part II will not have as many aliens but.....wait to see what i replaced them with ( still an alien xD )
Sires 14 years ago
  Coooool. Can't wait to see part II.
Elizea 14 years ago
  we dont need that many CPs :p

good level tho

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Alien I"

About Level "Alien I"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  we dont need that many CPs :p

good level tho
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg