Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Trip to Utopia", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sillius 14 years ago
  If you jump up at the wall to the left... you keep pressing the Left arrow button (This one <- :D) and the turtle will roll up and therefore "jump higher"
doomlord 14 years ago
  You can't jump high enough to do that, I can't reach that corner, I can't even get close, and those boxes were pure evil, I have -140 right now and I've gotten the necklace, the secret paths, all that. the curved path is easy, but the next one is way to high, by the time I've added this sentence as an edit, I've had -203, that's how impossible it is. -255 now. -271. -294. It's still too high -303. -345, after spending over 200 jumps, can someone tell me how to do it.
Sillius 14 years ago
  Just jump of the corner when you reach the top of the tunnel xD
digihaz 14 years ago
  i think this should be official and i cant get jump out of the tunnen into the forest it is to high
gameinsky 14 years ago
  did it!!!

stupid boat...
Sillius 14 years ago
  Ty Elizea xD
gameinsky 14 years ago
  after the lava hole (after the clinmbings) i can reach the land..
Elizea 14 years ago
  i feel so shamed now as i didnt say to gundu that adds this to official or not list when jp started check them... =(

PS: actually this is the 1st level in my opinion that uses allyally glitch like it should be used

PSS: i have done a slideshow of this so this will probably be in front page in few days :) eventho it isnt enought for this good level :)
Fanta-Freak 14 years ago
  veryyyy nice level :) i vote for official
Sillius 14 years ago
  Doneeeee :D
MooKings 14 years ago
  Wow....that was hard!
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hehe :D It's easy to fix so I don't mind having you lurking around in the level xD
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  it is true, i opened the editor.. haha
sorry. (so i could check it faster)
Sillius 14 years ago
  Oooh thanks for telling :D I'll fix this as soon as possible :D

PS: There's 3 secret secrets and 1 not secret secret :D
Oxideee 14 years ago
  OFFICIAL, Loved it 5/5
by the way, there is a lava thing you can go in, its the second lava hole to the right of the entrance
Sillius 14 years ago
  Oooh yeah :D By challenge I meant a Secret which actually isn't secret :D
Sires 14 years ago
  Extremely cool level. I think I didn't find any secrets, but I shure found more than one challenge.... ;-)
Sillius 14 years ago
  Hmmm that must be because an admin looked at my level thorugh the editor... The Allyally bug "bugs" (who would have thought of that xD). Every time you open the editor the path which creates the allyally bug resets it notes to a position it likes... That means you'll have to fix the bug everytime you open the level in the editor :D

And that means I would like to be given the rights to edit this xD

PS: I made 2 secrets and a challenge in this level :D
cam 14 years ago
  great level but why isn't the sail attached to the boat at the end?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Trip to Utopia"

About Level "The Trip to Utopia"

First post of the topic

cam 14 years ago
  great level but why isn't the sail attached to the boat at the end?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg