Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Float in Air", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 4 years ago
  To get 101:
SPOILER

Getting 102 is something which I honestly cannot give a good explanation for. I know generally how it's done, but the jump it requires is so stupidly precise on so many levels that I doubt that I have the ability - only a true madman would even contemplate going for it. Like I said, 102 is one of the strongest highscores on the website. I have only ever got the jump once - and it was pure fluke about half a year ago (before I got 101).
chris3000 4 years ago
  How did you get over 100? There must be a trick to this.
Dynamo 4 years ago
  I mean if anyone could do it, it'd be my fellow crazy platformer CG, good luck dude I believe in you! xP
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  This highscore is absolutely mad. I have never been able to execute the star and survive. The other trick I managed to fluke once. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is the strongest highscore in not just the game - but the whole site. I don’t think anyone will tie this as the only other player to get more than 100 was Gary and he doesn’t play any more. Having said that - I may eventually shoot for the 101 - but 102 is truly a masterpiece.

EDIT: Third person to get above 100! The star grab isn't nearly as crazy as the 102 jump. I'll try for 102 for a bit...
Dynamo 4 years ago
  Just reminiscing a bit of RT.. I think of my 10 years on BL, this is the highscore I am most proud of. Combining both my jump saver and collecting that star all in the same run without dying has got to be one of the hardest things I've accomplished, there's a reason it took me 2 entire years lol.
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  100 is fairly easy to spot for me at least - I thought I was on to something - but the platform didn't catch up when I tried to edge jump the first three obstacles! I'm surprised that 101 is possible - let alone 102. I'll attempt it, but I can't see how you could grab that other star - and then optimize a jump from that.
Dynamo 7 years ago
  FINALLY, AFTER 2 YEARS, 102 IS MINE!
AK 13 years ago
  Yeah, I already beat the level, forgot to change the comment....
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  The part wher you go in the tunnel? Go fast.
AK 13 years ago
  How do you get past this? The floater thing won't go down!!!
Elizea 14 years ago
  i made this actually 1st... then noticed that the concept works in JG2 too
jp 14 years ago
  He he, I've just made official a similar G2 level.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Lololol, I am still here.

Take that Lololol!
lololol 14 years ago
  wuw! Really good! and btw.. HIGHSCORE!
Take that shiro! (Joking)
cheeseguy111 14 years ago
  WOW! It is an awesome level! It should be official. 5/5
jonnyboy 14 years ago
  AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to try for a better score once it's official! ;)
Elizea 14 years ago
  thx oh_bebe :)
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  ok its accepted. i called for admin for JP to make it official
Darerd 14 years ago
  sweet level! 5/5
TT 14 years ago
  brilliant level :D
Elizea 14 years ago
  oh... i noticed that the platform can start to come back, and the paths even longer, but as i know how to do all parts easily without too much going back, i could do it without the path starting to come back... ill make the paths longer...

Edit: done, now they are longer
Shiro 14 years ago
  Official fore 200% sure!
Sillius 14 years ago
  hmmm I think it's on purpose that you can under the platform? when you arrive at the speed lines you'll have to go down under the platform if you want to continue?

I think this is soooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooo
great :D I didn't find any flaaws at all (THIS IS PERFECT)
Sires 14 years ago
  Ok, got it. But you are right, sometimes all of a sudden the platform completely disappears (to the left) when you roll down from it, or better when you try to get back up.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I just changed it to purple.. there is something i noticed--- i just edited the message below to explain.
anyway it is possible to get below the platform
SPOILER
Sires 14 years ago
  This is brilliant. But I am stuck at the part where you are supposed to get down from the thing that follows underneath you. I have no idea how to get rid of it. And one more thing: It's not possible to rate this level even though it has a blue square. It always says that levels with a purple square can't be rated. A bug?
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  this is awesome. just when we thought we were out of new things to do, you come out with this! :) official, obviously

**when i got toward the end, sometimes I would "lose" the platform.. I think the paths need to be longer (unless it's like this on purpose)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Float in Air"

About Level "Float in Air"

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  this is awesome. just when we thought we were out of new things to do, you come out with this! :) official, obviously

**when i got toward the end, sometimes I would "lose" the platform.. I think the paths need to be longer (unless it's like this on purpose)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg